Chapter 60

I was currently making my way to my fathers office. He had time to go through everything. I hope I'm able to do this.
Turning into the hallway that held my fathers office. I knock and enter. Seeing my father, twelve and a few selected proxies. I take a seat and stare at him.

"I have went through everything. The details. The pros and cons. Everything. And I will let this happen. But, we must go over the plan and details."

I nod and take a seat back. Knowing this will be a long meeting.

"First, on the way there. Jeff, eyeless jack, Masky and Hoodie will be on your side. Once you ask to have a word with him. He will most likely want you alone. To discuss things privately. From there twelve will be watching from all directions of the room.

If things get bad and or dangerous. Twelve will spawn a portal to the fourth dimension or here. Which is easier and quicker. You will go through. While Jeff, Eyeless Jack, Masky and Hoodie will have their own escape route. Followed by Mr. Scars and Firebrand. Which they will stay behind and take care of them.

I was planning that Jeff and his group try and take Ticci Toby out of their grasp. Taken back here and we will try and turn him back to his normal self."

I nod and take in the information. Going through every word he said. Looking back at him, signalling him to continue.

"The worst can happen is the plan an attack. All of you will be armed and ready. I have been contacting a few people who have been long time friends. They have armour type cloths you all can wear under your usual cloths. Also weapons laced with chemicals that will weaken the enemy of any kind."

"And if things go well?"

"Then you wouldn't have to take desperate measures. You all can enter and leave safely. What you discuss with them will be discussed with me. Every detail. Then we will go through the options."

"So when will we leave? Do contact them about my visit?"

"I'll contact them when your almost there. You'll be leaving in one week. Figure out what your going to say. Make sure it's nothing to upset or anger him. Be confident. Try out beat him in a argument, if one rises."

We talked for another hour. Going through little details. I walk into my room and sit at my desk. Cleaning up all the scattered papers. I grab a new piece and a pen. Writing down points on what I will talk and arrange with.

Zalgo's P.O.V.

"Zalgo, what are you gonna do?" Asks entity

Currently we are talking about the 'war' Eternity has been planning. I'm not going to attack right away. But I have been preparing everyone here. I noticed how strong everyone was at the mansion. I had a few spies. They told us they have new recruits. All very strong in their own ways.

"Well, let's wait. Maybe they are just training. We can wait until something is confirmed." I think aloud.

Skip one week :)

Eternity's P.O.V.

I look out my window. Feeling the nervousness start to set in. I'll be leaving to Zalgo soon. Maybe in five minutes.
I stand closing my eyes and taking slow steady breaths. I need to calm down. I haven't left my house and I'm already freaking out.

Come on eternity. You were raised better than than this. You went through more terrifying situations than this.

I open my eyes and turn on my heel. Grabbing my jacket and heading to the doors.
Upon my arrival, I already see the guys waiting. I nod and they nod back. Turning to my father I look at him.