Chapter 19

"Go on. Go pack."

"Wh...what?" I was a little in shock.

"Well?"

"Uhh. What? I'm not moving! I'm staying and living in this house."

"Eternity. We're moving. It's much safer there. Than here."

"Explain."

"Well. There's people after you. And if they find you and no body is around. Your in trouble."

'Really?'

"Plus. It's time to spend time with your father and his proxies. Train. Learn. Fit in."

"Fit in? what do you mean by 'fit in'"

"Well let's just say...your nothing like them."

"That's fine by me."

"Go pack. Please?"

"No. Haha."

"Eternity please? don't be mean."

"Fine. When we leaving to there house?"

"After we've finished packing and after we rested."

"Ok."

I looked at my father. He was looking at the surroundings around him then at me and my mom.

"There's boxes and a marker in your room. Go now."

I sighed and walked up the stairs. This is gonna change a lot.

After hours of packing. I finished. I checked the time. 7:27pm.

The boxes surrounded me. I don't think I'm ready. I don't want this right now.

"I don't think I can do this."

"Do what?"

I quickly turned my head towards the window and masky jumped in. We are friends. We are alike. We don't talk much infront of three or more people. We are quiet. If you first meet us. You'll see us as a mysterious kinda figure. Smart. Our shyness makes us beautiful as a person. So we became friends. We are ok with each other. But not very close.

"Oh. Hey."

"Hi. What aren't you doing or.."

"Haha. It's just that I'm coming to move in. And I'm not ready to deal with uhhh your...type.. I guess haha."

"Oh. Haha. Our type?"

He came to sit beside me. I always wanted to see what's under his mask. I an see his eyes. A beautiful light brown. You could just fall in love with his eyes.

There like a light, I mean a light, a beautiful light brown. And I could see a little bit of skin around his eyes. His mask makes it noticeable. A nice tan colour. Not the best but nice.

"Haha well what am I suppose to call you all? monsters? humans? things?"

"Haha ok ok. We will determine that another time."

I could tell he was smiling at me when he faced me. I didn't mean to stare into his eyes but I did. My amazing blue eyes with his beautiful brown eyes. Starring. I think we both blushed, because we both looked away. awkward much.

"Uhh sorry.."

I giggled at that. Masky can be such a cutie sometimes.

"Haha it's ok. It's my fault."

".O..ok. Haha"

There's his shyness. Maybe that's why we get along well.

"Well I'm going back to the mansion...bye eternity"

"Bye masky. See you maybe tomorrow. Haha."

He got up and walked to my window and jumped out giving me a little wave. I waved back and realized something. He smelt like cologne. He never wore cologne.

I was tired. So I got up and laided down on my bed. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

__________________________

Omg!!!!

I finished. I'm really sorry it took so long. I'm working on another book. It's just a book of randomness. It has like 19 parts. So ya. I'll post it when I have like 50 parts. The parts are small and short so it's getting there. Haha

I'm sorry. Haha.