Chspter 20

*BANG BANG BANG*

Ugh! who the hell is banging? I slowly opened my eyes and looked towards the door. My father.

"Your mother wanted me to wake you up...so wake up." and walked out.

I just smiled in amusement. I stretched all over my bed.

"Ugh!!!!!! I'm. So. Tired!!!!!!"

I screamed out. Then the boxes in my were suddenly. gone. I got up and went to the bathroom with my clothes. Got ready with a shower. Makeup. New clothes.

I came out of the bathroom. And into my room.

"Eternity!!! come done here!!! we are leaving soon!!"

I sighed a little and made my way downstairs. I put on the only pair of boots I could fine. My simple plain ugg boots. Then I put on my matching brown leather jacket. Wow. I'm matching. Well that's good.

I got off the stairs. Yes. I was sitting on the stairs. Then I went towards my parents.

"I'm here." I said a little mad.

"We are gonna eat breakfast at our now home!!" My mother said to happy.

All I did in respond was growl and walk towards the door.

"Oh eternity. Please don't be like that. Your gonna like. Your gonna fit in. Please. You don't understand what you are and how important you are."

'What I am? an important? please! I want to stay human. I want to live a regular life.'

I just sighed in respond. And opened the door and walked out onto the lawn. Took in a deep breath and let it out. Just what I needed to calm down.

My mom and father began walking to wards the woods behind our house. I'm not ready to call him dad. Like he's not ready to call me daughter. At least I think. Anyways I followed behind cooling down. I was at least 10 feet behind. They walk so fast. And again I keep seeing those little white papers.

I could hear them chatter. Sometimes laugh. But never look back at me. Why? so I decided to take my time walking. Which allows me to stall from going into that mansion.

After thirty minutes I can nearly see them. Which made me smile. I sat on a rock and rested. It's going to take a couple hours to arrive at the mansion. If I kept walking. By the time I get there it's going to be night.

"Why? Why can't I live normally?"

"Because your dad isn't normal. Duh!" that voice! masky!

"Besides. Who...wants to ...be..normal." I'm guessing that is hoodie.

I turn around to see the two boys. Who sit on either side of me. I just smile.

"Me. I want to be normal. And do you know ifs parents notice me gone?"

Masky looks at me.

"Your weird. And your father knows. But not your mother. Better be on your way."

"No..i don't want to. Honestly. They scare me. A lot. I get a weird feeling around that mansion. I just don't want to go."

I brung my knees up to my face. Masky and hoodie rub my back for comfort.

"I..its ok..you'll fit in...you'll be stronger than all of us...then then we...will be..scared of you.."

I look at hoodie and smile. I feel better. As long as they got my back. I'm glad I've got them as friends.

"Eternity!!!" I hear my mom's voice call.

"Oh great I'm in trouble. Got to go. I'll see you's later."

We waved and went our separate directions.

I began to run. My blood pulsing throughout my body. My adrenaline going. I never ran this fast before. I started to see my parents in view. So I slowed down. Until I came jogging in front of them.

My dad impressed with my speed and my mom angry.

"Where. Were. You?"

I turn and point from the direction I came from.

"I know. But why did you just leave like that. It's not safe here."

"Well. It doesn't seem safe where ever I go." I said back.

"Don't talk back. Your walking infront of us. Go. Now."

I just stare at her. Random mood swings. Stupid slender phase. I was angry. Anger just boiling.

I push past her and begin walking. I didn't know how to take out my angry. So I decided to take it out on a thick tree. I screamed and punched right through the tree. I heard cracks and my hand started to hurt.

I was to angry to care. My breathing became heavier. Then my anger went away. I felt all the pain and I tried pulling out my broken hand and I think wrist. But it hurt too much. I looked at my father. With teary eyes.

He came over and examined my wrist and hand and looked at me.

"Eternity. That wasn't very smart of you. You broke your hand and dislocated your wrist a little. Why did you do that?"

"I..i was angry..*sniff* I didn't want to take my angry out on you guys so. I thought the tree needed a lesson or two."

He just sighed and chuckled a little. Carefully taking my arm out of the tree. Trying not to hurt me as much. My mom hugged me and said sorry. I guess she was a little worried for me.

My father wrapped my broken hand and wrist with his tendril.

"This should numb the pain a little. Until we get to our new home. I'll fix it or put a cast on it."

I nodded. And the pain slowly went away. I couldn't feel my whole arm. It was like I had a noodle for an arm.

I wiped my eyes and walked between them. Sometimes taking a glance at my weird, and deformed hand. It grossed me out.

"Eternity stop looking at your hand." My father said.

I did what I was told.

After hours of walking we finally made it. I was tired.

"Follow." My father said waking into the mansion.

I followed. And no one was home.

"Where's everyone." I asked quietly.

"Out hunting probably." He responded.

He took me into a hospital like room. Filled with all the equipment. Medicine and tools. It was a fairly large room. He sat me down and began working on my arm.

I ended up falling asleep.

When I woke up. I felt like I was being carried. I opened my eyes a little to see my father carrying me up to what I assumed my new room. I lifted my arm to see a white cast. I put my arm down and I looked up at my father. We were in The hallway now. I began to slowly close my eyes. Last thing I see was my father starring down at me.

_______________________

Finished!!!!

Long chapter. A long boring chapter.

Do you like the picture?

I do.

Also. I got news!!!!

I have a new book. Just a random book. Full of random things.

It's called
-> My Random Book <-

Stupid title. I know. If you have a better tittle then tell me. I'll give you a shout out. And your very one part. With your own creations along with your account. I'll even read a book and rate it. Hahaha so there you go!!!