Chapter 51

Slender's P.O.V.

What a exhausting day. As soon as Splendy placed eternity in her room. Everyone fell asleep.

"She did take a lot out of us. Why was she absorbing energy?" Splendy asks coming down the stairs.

"I'm not sure. I'll found out tomorrow. I'm too tired. Goodnight brothers."

"Goodnight."

I teleported into my room and fell asleep.

Zalgo's P.O.V.

"Zalgo. They are all asleep now."

"Put the spell on."

"Can't we just go in an out? I mean. It's been twelve hours straight of...of stress and everything." Lucifer says quietly.

"They will be knocked out..." Entity joins in. I look back at him. He's leaning against a tree.

"Ok. Fine. Let's just do this." I make my way to her window. I use my powers to lift my up.

"Don't fall."

"Shut the fuck up." I say.

I open her window. And climb in. I walk to her bedside and look down at her.

Why does she have to be so damn beautiful?

"Hurry the fuck up Zalgo. That damn dog they have might be around." Lucifer says.

I sigh and pick her up. While she is wrapped up in her blanket. I slowly make my way to the window.

How the fuck am I going to get down?

"Uhh. Jump. We got you. Just don't drop her."

"Why can't I use my powers?" I ask.

"That will fuck her up and wake her." Lucifer yells.

"Shhh." I say. 

I put my foot on the edge. Taking a deep breath and hold eternity closer to me I jump.

The Guys catch me. I Stand up an look down at eternity.

"Is she heavy?" Hexxus asks.

"Alittle." I respond. "Let's go."

We start walking towards the portal. I feel her breathing quicken. I stop and and look down at her. She slowly opens her eyes and stare at me. Her eyes a pitch black.

"Uh. Shh. Go back to sleep. It's just a dream." I say in a panic.

She stares alittle longer and closes her eyes. She's asleep.

"Holy shit that's scared me." Lucifer says. I nod and we keep going.

Eternity's P.O.V.

I slowly open my eyes. I blink a few times to rid the blurriness. I rub my eyes to speed up the process. Once my eyes adjusted. I take in my surroundings.

This is not my room. Or my mansion...

I sit up and look around. My sense heighten. Im in someone else's room. It's a guys room.

Oh god. Did I sleep with someone?

I stand up and wrap the blanket around me tightly. I stretch my body. Hearing bones crack. I shake it all off. I look around again. I spot a mirror and walk up to it. As soon as I see myself I drop the blanket around me.

I look different. I no longer have peachy skin. I look like I died. I quickly wrap myself up and turn around.

Where the hell am I?