Chapter 42

I was walking to my room after the little talk. Upset. I don't want to work with her. She's.....shes the enemies daughter. Maybe it's all a trap. I sigh. I sit down on my bed. I better rest. First day of training is tomorrow with that girl.

I dress in my night attire. I lay down and let my thoughts drift.

-skip to morning-

"Eternity darling wake up!"

I groan. And pull my covers over my head as the curtains are pulled back.

"Wake up eternity. Today is a big day for you and that girl your training."

"I don't even know what to do with her." I groan adjusting my eyes to the light.

"Don't worry. Your father and I planned everything out last night and this morning for the week."

I look at my mom. Not excited for what is planned.

"Get dressed. And come downstairs to eat. Then look over the day plan and get what you both need. And your off."

I sigh and listen. She leaves the room and I pick out leggings and a red plaid shirt. Brushing my hair out. Putting my usual makeup on. I decide on my black converses.

I walk downstairs to the dining room to see she-beast sitting beside my usual seat. I sigh and take a seat. Not looking at her and pretending she's not there.

We eat our breakfast. I look over the plan for today while eating.

Day plan
1. Introduce
2. Get to know the forest
3. Rules
4. Lunch
5. Rules
6. Enemies
7. Restricted areas
8. House tour
9. Assigned room
10. Dinner
11. Get to know each other

Easy enough. Annoying part is that I have a lot if talking to do. It's going to be a long day.

"You two should get going." My father says. I nod and walk out of the dining room. Phil following me closely.

We walk out side. I try to find a good place to get started. I walk to a tree that's fallen. I sit down and Phil sits next to me.

"Ok. Introductions. My name is eternity. The daughter of SlenderMan. I'm 16." I say while looking at her.

"Um, I'm philanecron. The daughter of Zalgo. And I'm 1700."

"1700? Is that really how old you are?"

"Ya. So I guess I'm older. And stronger."

"Don't start with me! Your in my forest."

"It's not your forest!"

"I'm pretty much a clone of my father so it's practically my forest!"

"Whatever..."

We just started and we are both on each other's bad side. Again, it's going to be a long day.

"Now that's over. I have to show you around MY forest." I say rudely.

I Stand up and start walking. Not bothering on waiting. I make my way to the open field. Once we are there. I turn to face her.

"This right here. Is practically the middle of the forest. But if you keep going deeper in the forest. You will find a very large tree. That's the dead centre. Couple miles. Maybe even twenty."

I make my way to the middle of the field.

"I say practically because this is the most well known part of the forest explored by the slender army. It's the middle of the east side."

"What do you mean by the east side?"

"Well here, we separate the forest by the directions. North. East. South. West. This here is the east side. Now let's 'explore' the east side."

I start walking down a familiar path. We come upon a tree.

"What's this?"

"It's a tree. dumbass."

"I know that retard. But why are we here?"

I roll my eyes.

"It's where my parents met. I don't know much of this place. But I heard it's a place where 'lovers' in this forest come to."

She nods. We continue down the path. That leads to my home town. We are standing on the edge of the forest. Looking at the town.

"This is the town the pastas like best. Where I grew up. Crime rate has raised from a new killer. Most likely a pasta. Goes by the name 'SM'. Well, that's his or hers initials or mark."

"Cute little town. Kill it off easy."

"I'll kill you off easy." I mumble.

"You could try. But you won't do much. Maybe a bruise or a tiny scratch."

"Shut the hell up." I'm already tired of this. She growls at me and death glares me. I stick my tongue out at her and walk back in the forest.

"What the hell was next on that list?" I mumble to myself.

"Also the rest of the east side isn't much. Just trees and creatures roaming around. A few rivers and hills. Not much. But enough to scare the mortals."

"What about the north? West? South?"

"That will come later. don't worry about those parts now."

We walk back to the mansion. I tell Phil to wait outside while I grab the plan. I run inside and into the dining room. Grabbing the plan that was left on the table. I run back outside to see Phil siting on the log again. Looking at her surroundings. I walk up to her looking at the plan.

It's already 11:30. We started at 7:30.

"Ok next is rules." I drop the plan on the ground and sit on the ground.

She gives me all her attention.

"Ok first. Do Not go in the restricted areas. Unless asked to. If you do go in there will be a punishment. There are people watching the areas. No body knows who but it's best to keep it that way."

"Second. When you are givin a mission to do. You do it. No matter what it may be. It's depended on your rank. You are able to do missions alone. Depending on what it is. And when you pass the required ranks. But every other mission is with a partner. Which sadly for you. It's me."

"Third. Always do what you are told. If you aren't allowed out after dark. Stay inside. If you have caused trouble. You will earn the punishment. And be responsible about it."

"Questions?"

"Ya. What are the restricted areas?"

"You will learn about that later."

"Ok and missions?"

"Missions are assignments. You do them to gain ranks."

"Alright. What are ranks?"

"So let's say I'm new. Like I just started today. Like you for example. You just started on our side. You are rank one. Me, I'm only on rank two. You gain ranks by doing missions. Completing training stuff. Learning how to use your own abilities to the max. Getting information that is needed. Killing and so on."

"Cool. Is there any more rules than the three?"

"Yes, those are the main three that touch alittle on other rules and regulations. All the rules have something to do with main three."

She nods. I let the information sink in. She looks at me after a couple of minutes.

"Next on the list is lunch. It's been a busy morning. The afternoon isn't very different."

I stand up and walk in the mansion. Phil walking behind me.
_______________________

Philanecron character by: @philanecron
Surprise..... ;)