Chapter 58

I slowly start to hear voices around me. Becoming more clear by the second. I start to open my eyes. Groaning because the sudden light. as I try to move, aches of pain shoot throughout my body. more groans escape my lips.

"Eternity.. Wake up." A voice that rings bells in my head. Again, slowly opening my eyes seeing twelve and my father looking down on me.

"what happened?" I ask. Slowly sitting up.

"You don't remember? Well we did the ritual. It worked. You did well for your first time." Firebrand says.

As if on cue, all the past events come racing through my mind. The chants I said, the sudden wind, my son's soul leaving him, to me. The power he had. All came to me. I do feel powerful. I do feel different.

Suddenly a question pops into my head.

"Where is he?" I ask, scared for the answer. Observer points behind me. Closing my eyes and turn my body around. Slowly opening my eyes again. The scene infront of me brought tears to my eyes. My baby boy laying motionless. Unbreathing on the floor not to far from me. Slowly crawling towards him. I cover my mouth so I don't make a sound. I hover over him, letting the tears freely fall. I sit beside him, Picking him ever so delicately. Thinking any harsh movement, he would disappear in my arms.

I brung Dio close to my chest. Cradling him so only I can see him. Tears fall on his now pale face. I slowly rock both of us. I rub his cheek, already missing him. I know I should've seen this coming. I knew what was going to happen to him. I knew how it would end. My little king doesn't  deserve his mother's tears. I don't deserve him. I knew i should not be cradling him and crying. It was my fault.

But I feel sad. I feel very sad. I understood what being a mother is. And losing my first and only child is heart braking.

"I'm sorry my boy. I'm sorry you had to go through this. I'm sorry you can't have a chance in life. My little king. My baby boy. Just know this, I love you dearly. I only wanted to keep you safe. This world we live in isn't safe for you. One day we will meet again. Promise you will come find me. I will promise to find you too." I put my forehead against his. the tears won't stop falling.

"Goodbye Dio. Be safe where ever you are.."

I do not know how long it has been. but I don't care. All I did was hold Dio in my arms. I have calmed down awhile ago.

'Pick yourself up Eternity. You are not done yet. You have to be stronger than this! Be strong for him. Now get up and start preparing.' I tell myself.

I raise my head. Wiping my face with my sleeve. I stand up with Dio still in my arms. Taking a few breaths.

"Zalgo will want a war when he finds out. We should start preparing." my voice was strong and bold. I shift into my demon form and walk out the room. Twelve eyed me for while. But soon stopped. The were already gathering everyone in the mansion. Telling twelve I wanted everyone in the mansion waiting when I get there.

I gave Dio to my father. He took Dio to splendy. Who would dress him up nicely and lay him to rest.

I teleported to the mansion. Looking at the doors before entering. Everyone was seated in the dining room. I stand at the head of the table. Getting everyones attention.

"The deed has been done. I expect Zalgo would want to start a war. I want everyone training five times a week. Until we have notice about when the war would start. You all will be notified once I find out. We start tomorrow. Also, I have heard Toby was brain washed, Is that true?" I look around.

"Toby was with us before you came. They took him and we weren't able to take him back. I miss the fucker." Jeff says. Everyone else nods.

"We shall get him back. Ticci Toby and a victory. The new recruits. Phil, Gattino, Insanity, Scarlet, Josselina and Gia. Pair with someone who's been here longer than you. Your options are Jeff, Eyeless, Sally, Masky, Hoodie, Ben, Splendy or me. Groups of three is allowed. Honestly it will be a small war, but keep your mind set. You all can leave now." Everyone stands up and leaves.

I sigh and start mentally preparing myself for what's to come.
____________________________________________
OMG!
IM SO EXCITED!!!!
Also a little upset for Dio.
How do yall like it?
ALSO FOR THE CREATORS OF THE 'OC'S' IF YOU WANT TO PICK YOUR OWN PAIR FOR THE STORY YOU CAN!!!
JUST COMMENT BELOW
I also am currently setting up my facebook page. Its a page not a group.
I'm not done setting it up. I honestly just started so its not much now.
Thank you alll for the song requests. very much appreciated.
see you all later.