Chapter 65 -The End

"Ma'am. Zalgo wants to meet you in his office."

I look up from Dio, who is telling me a story about a squirrel, I nod and follow the guards.

"Is he busy?" I ask.

"No, he was just putting papers away."

Once we arrive at Zalgos office. The guards grab one door door knob and open both doors for me.

'I'm not royalty, but thank you.'

"Thanks, close the doors after." I smile at the guards.

"Thank you." Dio says to the guards.

The guards smile and nod. Closing the doors behind us. I walk to The chairs placed infront of Zalgo's desk. Taking a seat.

"He has grown a lot." Zalgo says.

"He will grow faster than normal children. We expect him to stop when he's around 19 maybe 20."

"And his things?"

"Twelve should've dropped them off already. The maids probably have them."

"We will have dinner together. I thought you two will be hungry after the long journey."

"Yes, he only ate breakfast. And a few snacks on the way here."

I look down at Dio. He has been really quiet. He's usually talking up a storm and questioning everything. Yet, he's clinging on to me and hiding his face.

"Dio, go see your father. You two can go and talk. I'll be helping the maids with your stuff. Ok?" I say, trying to make him look at me.

" no, I wanna stay with you momma." Dio complains.

"Please? For me? It will make mommy happy. I will come and see you when it's time to eat. And after we can talk."

"Ok. Promise?"

"I promise. Now go." I help him off lap. Zalgo is already standing beside his desk waiting. Dio was holding my hand looking at Zalgo. Finally he lets go and holds Zalgos hand.

I stand up and we walk out the office. Zalgo tells me where the maids would be. I wave bye to the boys and walk he other direction.

As I walk, the nagging feeling of Zalgo with my son is bothering me. Gotta get use to this...I can trust him with my baby.

I turn a corner and see a few maids and walk up to them.

"Hello! has my son's clothes arived?"

"yes, this way my lady."

escorted to a room. I noticed the room is by Zalgos. Looking at the room, shivers go down my spine. Shaking my head, I turn and walk into Dio's room i assume.

"This is where Dio will stay. His own bedroom."

Glancing around, i feel my heart tear alittle.

Dio...he's a tear in my heart.

Just a regular kids bedroom.

"Ill unpack. Thank you" I say turning to the maids.

They bow. I always wondered why they treated me like royalty here.

I unpack Dio's things. He will be fine. He will become king. He won't let you down.

He won't forget you...

He surely won't forget you sacrificing him.

Ugh, this kid. This twisted, ugly father of his.

As I was doing my own thing a maid came in.