Chapter 15

I walked into the dining room. It was huge and beautiful. A big table seating like 20. My mom sat beside my father. He sat at the head of the table. A large beautiful chair. With many pretty designs and patterns.

I slowly walked towards them.

"Uhh...hi." I said quietly.

"Eternity. Why are you so quiet and to yourself? did the proxies introduce themselves to you?"

"Ya. They did. And I don't know. It's a lot to take in kinda."

"I know. Don't worry you'll get use to it. Don't be scared. Let's start the party."

"Ok."

I didn't know where to sit. So I stood there while my mom went to call everyone in.

My father gestured a chair on the other side of him. I smiled and sat down.

"Eternity."

"Uhh...ya...?"

"How are you feeling right now? did you get any pain anywhere?"

'Weird. Why would he be asking this? but I did get a sharp pain in my chest earlier.'

"Um. Right now I'm fine. And I did get a sharp pain in my chest on the way here. It actually hurt. Why?"

"Well, since you are half human half of what I am. You are certainly to have the same abilities as me."

"Same abilities? like what?"

"Like, being able to teleport. Sounds weird but it's true. Being able to control a human mind. Become stronger than you already are. You'll get taller."

"Oh. Will anything happen throughout the day?"

"Yes. You'll probably get sharp pains all over your body time to time. And I'm guessing by tonight. You'll pass out."

"Pass...out.."

"Your body and mind are developing into a new...well creature. Like me. I'm created by everyone's fears. A being that's nothing like humans. I'm able to do inhuman things. Soon you will be able to do those things as me."

"Oh..thats good to know."

"Yes. Which means training. Training your mind, actions and abilities. You'll be stronger than most of my proxies. Maybe stronger than all. You will be losing your temper a lot. And you don't know what are your strengths and weaknesses. Which I'm excited to see what you will become in the next couple months."

"Is it going to hurt?"

"Yes."

'Ok. I'm not ready for this. And what's taking everyone so long. I was able to have a conversation with my father.'

"Also. You will become immortal at the age...18."

"Immortal? is that when you don't age and you stay the way you are for like... forever?"

"Yes."

"So...like twilight?"

"Twilight?"

"Ya. That vampire movie. With Bella and Edward. Oh and Jacob."

"......Sure."

"Cool."

We sat quietly waiting for everyone. I got bored and looked at my father. A tall slim being. Wearing a tuxedo. A black tux. With a lovely red tie. No face. No eyes or anything. Yet he sees you. The operator of his proxies. Step into his forest, play his game you won't make it. Haunting millions. Killing Millions. His face. You could see an outline of his devilish skull. The symbol. You can barely see it on his forehead. But visible. Takes over your mind. When you see him. Static is heard and you can't control your body. You fall deep into darkness and poof. Your gone forever. He can make anyone crazy and kill themselves.

Yet he's a father and a wife. He's sure a scary father. But I'll follow in his steps. I'll do what he wants me to do. I'll kill millions like him. I'll do anything to impress him. He'll do anything to keep me happy, and I'll do anything to keep him happy. Because now. I'm a daddy's girl.

________________________

Hey sup.

Now this chapter was all about eternity and mr. Slendy.

A strong relationship is already moulded.

Do you guys want slendys P.O.V. from this chapter? well do ya do ya DO YA????

All you reading this! y'all have until thanksgiving.