Chapter 37

We were walking for ten minutes. The boys were so excited and pumped up. They were practically jumping all this time. They reminded me of little kids. Chasing each other around. Making jokes. Talking about girls.

I laughed. I felt nervous. Blood never really bothered me. I find it cool. I never really made someone else bleed. Except for those fights I got in.

"You alright?" Masky asked.

"Uh. nervous. I'm nervous."

"Don't be. Your gonna love it."

"What's it like?" I asked.

He was quiet for a moment.

"For me, it takes away the pain. Before. I had to take pills to keep me sane. Until...he came along. I tried to forget. But he brought it up. After shooting videos and me helping him. I couldn't take it anymore. That's where I agreed with your father. Hoodie and I. We were sorta enemies at first. But now. We are good friends."

I nodded. Oh. I wonder when this happened.

"When?" I asked.

"Couple years ago. Maybe 2007? Can't remember."

I nodded again. Must have been hard. I missed masky.

My thoughts were broken when jeff called my name. I jogged to him. He handed me a knife.

"That's what was in the box." He said.

The knife was amazing. It looked super sharp. I smiled.

"Ok. Right there. Your first victim. Ashley burn. High school slut. And a bully."

I laughed.

"Here's a tip. Go for her first. Then the family." He said while pushing me to the house.

"I'll help you get in. But we are staying out here. Call for anything."

I opened the kitchen window and told me to be quiet and go in.

I was doing good until I face planted on the counter. I heard jeff slap his face.

"Hurry." He whispered.

"Alright." I whispered back. Rubbing my face. Off to a great start.

After struggling. I was standing in the kitchen.

"Nice house." I whispered to myself.

I hear jeff groan.

"I can do this the way I want to." I whispered.

I decided to do the main floor first. I was almost done when I walked into the parents room.

'Should they be first....or?' I thought.

I decided to kill them first. I slowly walked towards them.

"Rich selfish bitches." I whispered.

I decided to play with them. I grabbed a shirt and threw it at them. Nothing. I decided jeans.

The women jolted up. I placed myself behind the door. Allowing. Half my face to be seen. I watched her look around. Then at the clothes.

She looked around again. She slowly layed down and tried to sleep. I slowly started closing the door. And made my way to her.

I think she feel asleep already. She didn't move or anything. I decided to kill the man first. I slowly walked to his side. I lifted my knife and I didn't know where stab.

I thought quickly and then I just started stabbing. After awhile. I stopped breathing heavy.

"Oh god.." I whispered.