Chapter 57

I throw the person who tackled me against the wall. I stand up quickly and look who at who I just threw.

'Zalgo? What the hell are you doing?!' I yell.

"You can't do this! He's your son! He's our son!" He yells back.

"He's ready.." I say calmly.

I see zalgos face change. Anger is clearly written on his face. He starts to reveal his true form. I smirk.
I haven't finished myself. Let's begin.

He runs towards me at full speed. Rolling my eyes I take to the step to the side. Making him run right past me into a wall.

"Really? That's your first move? It's the first trick in the books." I mock.

I teleport beside Diomedes. Wrapping a tendril around him. Lifting him up high in the air.

"I can't do this here. Not with you disturbing. I must leave. I'll tell you everything when I'm done. Say good bye to dio my love." I wave and teleport where my father is. I look at dio seeing he doesn't look good. He isn't old enough to withstand the effects of teleporting. But I need to weaken him enough.

"We have to relocate father. Zalgo is interrupting." I panic a little.

"Ok. I know a place. It's somewhere he won't find. But it will drain Diomedes with the length."

I just nod. I need to do this. As much as I love him. It's a must. My father starts to wrap a tendril around me and dio. I wonder where this place is. It must be old and unknown. I close my eyes and feel the familiar feeling of teleportation.

------Zalgo's POV------

I slam my fist onto the wall. How can she do this? How can she not feel any emotion towards her own child? I make my way towards the stairs. Leaving a trail of flames and ashes.
She's making me so mad. I feel like I have more heart than her. Even though she lived on earth for 16 years.

"Get down here! All of you!" I yell. Soon enough everyone is in a circle looking at me.

"Where the fuck were you guys when this shit went down?! You guys could've helped!" I growl out.

"Calm down candle.." Lucifer says. Holding up his hands. The rest chuckle at the nickname. I forgot I was still like this. I take a few deep breaths. Feeling my body form back into its human like form. Once I'm calm enough. I look at all them.

"Shut the hell up lucifer." I say.

"We were busy dealing with your 'father in law' and his misfits. We were trying to make our way to the basement and help. When did slendy recruit? He had some nice looking chicks with him."

I look at lucifer and shook my head in disgust. "Doesn't matter about his recruits. We need to get Diomedes back."

"What is eternity planning on doing anyways? She looked quite scary."

"You don't know?" Entity asked. Looking at lucifer

"Am I suppose to?" He looks confused.

"My god lucifer. We went over this how many times now. And we are just wasting time talking about this. Where would eternity go?" Hexxus says.

"First time I ever heard you talk. You got a deep voice bro." Lucifer says.

"Nows not the time ok. Let's just go figure something out." I almost yell out.

I turn around make my way to my office. I hear the others following. I open the door and walk to my desk. Sitting down I look through a pack of papers. Finding the number I needed. I dial it into the phone. Hearing the rings.

"Hello?"

"Hello hoodie.."

---eternity's P.O.V.---
I hold Diomedes closer to me. Looking around the old abandoned asylum. Following behind my father who looks like he's enjoying himself.

"Momma.." I stop walking and look at dio. He said his first word! I sigh and hug him.

"Your making it harder to do this dio.." I mumble out.

I catch up to my father. "Where is it father? This place is actually creeping me out." I look into a room seeing writing and disturbing pictures on the walls.

"Just a little further."

I nod and keep walking. As I was walking past a room. I see a figure standing in the middle. I jump and look back into the room. Seeing observer. I sigh and I see him laugh. I shake my head and keep walking.

"Dio your getting heavy. Father?..."

He looks back and wraps a tendril around dio. I let my arms sway. Not caring if I look like a monkey.

'Eternity...'

I look to my right seeing firebrand walking with me.

'Yes?'

'Can we help with the sacrifice?'

'Yeah sure. I'm gonna need some help with it. It's my first time soo.'

'We will help you.'

'Thank you brandy' I joke. Knowing he dislikes the nickname I gave him.

'Watch yourself darling.' He threatens and disappears. I just chuckle and follow my father into a room. I look around. White walls and boarded windows. Drawings of satan, demons and my father all over the walls. Written chants scattered around.

"You have fans." I joke, taking a closer look at one drawing with his tendrils sprawled out.

Placing dio in the middle of the pentagram that's on the floor. I make my way over. Dio stands up and tries to walk around.

"You have to weaken him father." I say.

"You. It's your child. You have the power."

"It doesn't matter if it's my child or not. Also you also 'have the power' because you could knock out anything."

He gives up. Obviously wanting to get this over and done with. He extends a tendril to dio's head. Slowly dio sits down and soon lays down. His eyes becoming droopy.

"Start. I will be outside keeping watch. Hurry."

I nod and prepare myself. Closing my eyes taking deep breaths.

'Clear your mind. Then focus on Diomedes..focus on your bond and what you want to happen.'

I listen. After five minutes. I'm in my own little world. Opening my eyes. All I see is dio. Starring blankly at me. Candles are lit at search point of the star. The only light that I see.

'Repeat after me..'
_____________________________________
Omg. I accidentally posted the chapter when I was like three quarters done. I started to panic and all. But I was able to unpublish it and finish.
What do yall think?
Pretty decent. I think. Poor dio, say your wishes my children.
Because it's going to happen. The battle is going begin. All the characters sent in are coming back. Everyone is going to fight.
I'm excited. Also so so so very sorry for such a long update. I got lazy.

~The end is near~