Chapter 52

I slowly wake up. Forgetting my where abouts. Until I take a look around.

Shit..

I try and move. But an arm is keeping me in place. I follow the arm. I see Zalgos face. He's sleeping. I do the childish thing and stick out my tongue at him.

He opens one eye and stares at me.

"What are you doing?"

"I should be asking you the same question. Let me go."

"Let it go, let it go!"

"Oh my god! Stop it. Let me go before I hurt you!" I threaten.

"You? Hurt me?" He chuckled "you can't do anything. I had Lucifer dull your abilities. You can't do nothing."

My eyes darken. "I swear. I'll kill all of you."

"I'll like to see you try my love. Now, let's go eat. You must be hungry."

My stomach growls. Stupid little shit

He takes his arm off of me. I try and make an escape but he grabs me and throws me over his shoulder.

"Let me go you fuck boy!" I yell

"But love! You are the only one."

"Typical fuck boy phrase my dear Zalgo."

"How am I a fuck boy. When you are the only one I had eyes on for awhile."

"Pervert."

"Love you too!"

I groaned.

Please father, come and save me. I will not love him. I'm weak.

I noticed Zalgo stopped walking and placed me down. He pins me against the wall and looks into my eyes.

"Why are you quiet?"

I didn't say anything. I kept a serious face. No way am I going to share my feelings.

"Say something."

"Eternity?.." He grabs my hands and brings them up to his lips. He kisses them slowly. Keeping eye contact. I feel my face heat up.

"Say something. Or else." He threatens.

"I want to go home Zalgo. We both know I can't stay far from my father. Or else..."

Slender's P.O.V.
Before the Zalgo's and Eternity's incident

"There isn't any clues master." Observer says.

"Keep looking! Do not stop until we have something!" My voice booms.

The twelve disappear. My brothers just sit and watch. They know I'm worried. They know I'm angry. It's been a day and a half.

My child is gone. My child. My girl.

I sit down and bring my hands to my face. I don't know where Zalgo would have taken her. He has many hide outs. We searched half and we got nothing. No clues. Nothing.

My tendrils fly out and knock everything down. I see Tina walk in. She's worried too.

"Slender. Calm down. We will find her. Take a breath. She isn't hurt. You would know."

I look at her and listen. I lean back against my chair. And stare up at the ceiling. Until...I hear a whisper.

'Ple-ase F-athe-r....'

I slowly lower my head. I look at my brothers.

"You hear that?" Splendy says.

I nod my head. She's ok. She isn't hurt. But she wants to come home.

"Zalgo. Maybe he's at his mansion."

"I believe he is. She would have to be where humans couldn't see. Or else we couldn't have heard her."

"That doesn't make sense mr slim!" BEN says.

"Your height doesn't make sense." Jeff replied.

That made me chuckle. Also made BEN mad. I watched as BEN attacked jeff.

"Everyone! Get ready and meet at the front. We are going to make our way to Zalgo."

Everyone nods and leaves. Once my door is shut I let out a sigh.

If he tries anything with her. I won't stop at nothing to kill him.

Zalgo's P.O.V.

I stare at Eternity. I don't know what to feel. I don't know what to say. What do I say?

I have never seen her so weak. So scared.

"W..what do you mean by 'or else'?"

"I...I rather not say..." She looks down.

I just look at her. I pick her up bridal style. And take her to my room.

I have to do it now. Even though I feel bad. I'll deal with the guilt later.
___________________________
Sorry I cut it way short. Like really short. It's only like 600 words.

But after I publish this I'm gonna make a Facebook page. Since I'm ALWAYS on Facebook.

Also what do y'all think Zalgo is talking about. What is he gonna do?