Chapter 56

"Eternity. Have you done it?" My father says.

I lift up my hand revealing the ring. "Yes."

"Good. Now we will be able to move forward." He says.

I sigh. Why couldn't he told me his plan before? Maybe because I will fuck it up somehow. I look down at my ring.

"Explain it again."

"Well. We waited for zalgo to make an appearance. He did. Then I had a feeling he wanted to purpose. And he did. Now we wait. There's gonna be a 'attack' in two months time. Diomedes will be 'taken' when he would really be here at the mansion. Until his first birthday."

I nod. He was a step infront of me. Of course he would be. I sigh and eat my breakfast. After awhile jeff walks in with Diomedes pulling his hair.

"Your kid won't stop pulling hair." He says.

"Stop pulling hair. Father can you watch him?"

My father grabs Diomedes and places him on the table. Each time he tries to crawl off. Father would push him back into the centre.

Children are so hard to take care of. I just sit back and watch them. After I finish I take my dishes and take them to the kitchen. I walk to the living room and watch tv. I start to feel my eyelids get heavy. But once I close my eyes, I hear a voice.

'Eternity...'

'What the hell do you want?'

'Wow calm down.'

'I'm trying to sleep. Who is this?'

'Zalgo.'

'Leave a message after the beep. Beeeeeeeep!'

'Where is my child?'

'With my father.'

'Ah. Gramps.'

'Please don't call him gramps.' I laugh

'Father in law?'

'No.'

'Alright. I want to see him. My father wants to see him.'

'I can't just leave. And go to the underworld.' Lie

'Try?'

'Ugh fine. Just get out of my head'

'See you soon my love'

I sit up and shake my head. I walk back into the dining room. I look around for Diomedes. I look at my father and raise an eyebrow. He points up and Diomedes is sitting on the chandelier.

"Father! Get him down!"

I jump onto the table. Telling Diomedes not to move.

"Calm down. He's alright."

"He's sitting on the chandelier! How did you even sit him on the chandelier? How is he even balancing?"

My father reaches up and puts him in my arms. Of course, Diomedes is smiling. And pointing at the chandelier.

"Zalgo wants me to take him to see Zaora." I say.

"Hmm. Go. But watch yourself. Take twelve."

"Are you planning something father?" I ask suspiciously

"Just go." He says.

"Alright. I'll be back as soon as I can."

I turn around and walk to my bedroom. When entering I see a figure sitting on my bed. And more sitting around my room.

"Zalgo! What are you doing here? What are all of you doing here?" I say panicked. Quietly but quickly closing the door.

"Hurry and get dressed. We are leaving soon." He's says.

I sigh and pick out Diomedes clothes. Passing them and Diomedes to Zalgo. He looks at me confused.

"Dress him. I also need to get ready." I turn back to my closet. Picking out a simple outfit. I change in my bathroom and walk out. Seeing Zalgo and the rest struggling. I take a closer look and Diomedes' arm is in the head hole. And his head squeezing through the arm hole. Also the shirt is backwards. I sigh and fix the shirt. I was surprised he was quiet and didn't complain.

Once we finished we headed out.

"Eternity?"

"Yes Lucifer?"

"What does birth feel like?"

I stop. And look at him. 'Out of all things. He asks me that...'

"Well, it's very painful. Uhh, messy.. Search it up lucifer." I say. Laughing a bit.

Time skip (zalgos castle)

I was tired. Why didn't we get a ride or something. I made Zalgo hold Diomedes half way. Once I entered the castle. I felt something off. Like, something was gonna happen. I didn't say anything. Even Diomedes felt it. He was wanting me to hold him. Taking him out of Zalgos arms. I pull him close. Carefully scanning everything.

'Eternity...you feel it?' Observer said in my head.

'Yep, something's not right. Tell my father. It may be time...'

Zalgo leads me to his bedroom. I place Diomedes on the bed.

"This was where you were conceived." Zalgo said.

I look at him. Giving him a what-the-fuck look. I turn back to Diomedes. He was wanting me to pick him up.

'I'm sorry Diomedes. But I need to brake the bond between us. You are strong enough....'

I turn around. Zalgo is standing towards his desk. Back towards me. I look around and see a book. Hard cover. I pick it up and walk to Zalgo carefully. Bringing the book up and swinging it down. Knocking him out.

'Zalgos out. You guys got the rest?'

'Yes. Your father is on the way. Along with everyone else. The war will start...'

I take the ring off my finger and through it somewhere. I peak out of his room. Seeing no one. I pick up Diomedes. I hold him close and run down the hall. Looking for the room.

'You guys finished?'

'Yes.'

'Come help me find the room. We need to do this now or else.'

'No more baby, you shall grow strong.'

I see them popping in and out walls. I run where ever they go.

'Found it. Eternity in here!'

I run to a door. Opening it. It leads to the basement. I quickly going down the stairs. We come to a sacrifice room. Walking slowly to the centre. I place Diomedes down. Tears spill. But wipe them away. 'This is for the better. You would be too strong. Too dangerous. But you shall always be with my. My son...'

I stand up and back out of the circle. Diomedes looking at me. Twelve lights candles. The lights go out. My father is here. Only the candles are giving light. Diomedes becomes scared.

"Shhhh. Dio...let's play a game...." I let my real form free. The demon in me come free. The real me. I'm able to see dip perfectly. I come out of the shadow. Letting him see me.

Opening my mouth. The tearing of skin is heard. I smile. Scaring dio.

"Shh. Don't be afraid. Let's play that game now. Peek a boo." I put my hands over my eyes. (Well, where my eyes should be..) and play an innocent game of peek a boo. With dio who plays along. Knowing what to do.

Once I was ready. I open my mouth again. About to say what I wanted. I was tackled to the ground.

"Eternity! No!"
_______________________\_________

Tadah!! The difference between this chapter and the last. So the ending is coming slowly. Comment and vote. Sooo tell me. Who is your favourite character? And why?
(I sound like a teacher... Haha)