Chapter 27

(Eternity's P.O.V.)

I woke up the next morning. Not remembering when I fell asleep. I decided on taking a shower. Got my cloths. And headed to my personal bathroom.

While I was taking a shower, I was wondering what was hoodie and masky were talking about. I shrugged it off and finished up.

I got dressed, did my makeup, an fixed my hair. I looked at my hair was getting long. My bags were now below my eyes. They were no longer able to go on the side. I parted my hair. I looked in the mirror and redid my hair. I put it up in a bun and let my bangs down.

I walked downstairs and quietly went to the dining room. Seen no one. But freshly made breakfast. My plate was already made so I destroyed that plate. My father walked in and starred at me. I had the hiccups from eating to fast.

"Easy child. You have all morning." He chuckled.

"I was hungry. *hic*"

"Well today, you are gonna start training. I'll put you up against masky first today." He stated.

"Um. Ok."

"Don't worry. Your a very strong person. You just don't see it yet."

I nodded my head and smiled. I'm glad I have someone who believes in me so much. I can't let him down. No matter what.

My hiccups calmed down after awhile. I changed my jeans into leggings. Have to get use to fighting in jeans after. I went downstairs wearing my worn out converses. They were purple.

"Ready my child?"

"Um. No. And yes. What am I going to do? Something easy?"

"Masky is gonna teach you basic skills. Like, defence, attack anything you like."

I nodded.

"I want you to try hard. no slacking."

"Yes father."

Masky came out and we went to a field. He was quiet and kept his distance. I decided to let him have his space. So I trailed behind.

"hoodie is coming to watch in 10 minutes."

Masky said. And it was all he said. Well, this is going to be fun.

While we were walking, I heard rustling behind me. I turned around and saw hoodie. Trailing behind us. I waved and he nodded. I turned back around and started walking again.

Masky was already at the field, setting up. I slowly made my way at the edge of the forest. And just leaned against a tree. Minding my own business.

Hoodie caught up and walked straight to hoodie. They started talking. I was getting annoyed by them.

So I walked to wards them and they backed away. I was standing infront of all the weapons while hoodie and masky walked alittle ways and talked again. I huffed.

I looked down and saw the weapons. I picked up a knife and held it by the blade. Then I threw it at their feet and they jumped and looked at me.

"I'm suppose to be training. And you guys are gossiping." I said alittle annoyed.

They just stood there and starte talking again.

'Oh my god! You guys are getting on my nerves.'

I thought and decided on a plan. I'm just gonna fight them. Train myself today. Not them. Because they are getting on my nerves.

Before I put my plan into action. I felt a presence. A safe familiar presence. It also felt dangerous. Then a weird feeling went through me. My anger rose and I felt something that wasn't me but was still me. Make sense? Idk. It started controlling my body. But I still was in control of my mind.

It felt awesome. I felt powerful. I felt like no one is going to make me be the small one. I'm going to be at the top. I'm going to be stronger than all of you.

Then I didn't hesitate to launch at them. I punched hoodie in the face and he rolled on the ground. Couple feet away. I felt amazing. I looked at masky and he started backing away. I lifted my fists showing him I wanted to fight.

He lifted his and we started. I felt strong. Then soon hoodie tried pulling me away from masky and I decided it was his turn.

(I'm not writing a fight scene. Two reasons. First, I'm not good at the violence scenes. Like writing them down. Second, I want to upload this chapter. Ok? Ok.)

Masky and hoodie were both on the ground. Groaning in pain. Because I kicked them down there. And I. I was holding my knees bent over breathing heavily. Nose bleeding. Sore muscles. Bruised knuckles. Scratches and bruises here and there.

I was still a little angry for them ignoring me. I stood up and looked at them trying to sit up.

"I hope you two won't ignore me next time. When I want something, you better do what ever you can to make me happy. Or else!"

I said freaking them out. I turned around and start walking back. I took a knife and played with it walking back to the mansion. I was hurting all over. I would groan here an there. Take a break. And begin walking again.

I was thinking about that feeling. That rush. That energy. That evil presence that felt like a me that I wanted to be. I liked that. I'm gonna have to ask my parents about that.

I made it back and went straight tote kitchen. Ignoring the surprise looks I got. I grabbed a hug of water and chugged it. After I finished I put it back and turned around and jump.

"Woah! Don't scare me."

I said holding my heart. My father just chuckled. He took his hand and grabbed my face and examined it. It hurt. Then he wrapped his tentacles around my legs are and stomach. I flinched at the pain. He squeezed harder and I made a squeak kinda noise. Then all the pain was gone.

"I'm proud. Tomorrow you will be against jack. Eyeless jack."

Then he walked away. Leaving me in confusion.

______________________

Yayayaysyyay. Chapter done!!!

Sorry If I hadn't updated. Finals are here! :( but i really wanted to update. So here you go.

I honestly felt bad for not updating. Since y'all seem to like this story. I also love the comments. They encourage me to write this book more often. Thank you so much tator tots!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Also hope you enjoyed the picture. 😂