Chapter 2

TIME SKIP: 15 YEARS LATER!!!!!!

->Eternity's P.O.V. <-

"MOM!!! where's my food? I want FOOOOD!!" I dramatically yell and through my body back into the chair.

"Eternity! stop yelling around, I told you that lots." My mom scolds from the kitchen.

My name is Eternity. I'm 15 going onto 16 in exactly two months. My mom has been so excited and nervous for the day to arrive. Even more so than me. I have never really cared for my birthday. But I go along with my mom. She seems to be so happy during that day. I don't want to upset her.

If I had to describe my physical appearance, I would say skinny, kinda pale and a edgy style. I don't exactly fit in with the 'normal' kids. I can't really get into what they are into. I'm more of a introvert. Darkness and nature. I rather distance myself. Also been drawn to creepy stuff. Magic and the supernatural.

Leaning back into my chair, I watch as my mom finish cooking and serve two plates. Coming over she places a plate in front of me.

"Here you go my darling." My mom said with a smile. I smile back and start playing with my food alittle. Deciding to ask her. Placing my fork down and looking up at her.

"Hey mom?"

"Yes?" Answering while cutting her breakfast sausage. Glancing a few looks at me.

"Uhhh, why are you so happy? like you've been smiling for a month straight. You always get like this around this time. Your smile gets scarier when it gets closer to my birthday." It does. Every time I think it can't get any wider, it does.

"I didn't smile for a month straight! That would be painful and cause a lot of wrinkles." She smoothes her face out while raising her head high. "but im excited for your birthday!"

I looked at her confused.

"Sure ok. But why? I'm just another year older. My birthday is in two months. Shouldn't I be that excited? You know, the whole 'I'm 16 I know what I want mom!' Phase is just around the corner." I was really comfused now.

My mom was zoning out. Oh boy here we go again. This is like the second time seeing her like this. She gets all girly and weird. Like a high schooler thinking of her crush...wait?...

            -> Tina's P.O.V. <-

I looked at eternity. She was confused. I just chuckled while she ate her breakfast. Obviously dropped the subject and moved on.

Then my thoughts went to slenderman. It's been almost 16 years but finally I get to see him again and eternity can meet him officially.

Looking at her, she has almost the same facial structure as him. Making her look beautiful. Her baby face is really starting to disappear. Along with her baby fat. She's slim. But one thing she didn't get from him was height.

'Looking at her, reminds me of you. Look what we created. She's beautiful. Can't believe how much she resembles you. Bet she's gonna be a daddy's girl."

We weren't aloud around each other for extra precautions. We didn't want to trigger anything in eternity so early and during the riskiest time in her development. All creepy pastas were ask to keep a distance in this area. We wouldn't know how it would affect Eternity in the long run.

How in the world do I tell her she's a creepypasta. Her father is The Slenderman. And she was born to be a murderer. And why I'm so fine with all this?

Maybe when mis. P. comes to check up on her next week. I'll ask her how to tell her.

"Eternity! slow down! Your gonna choke eating at that rate!" I scold as she  was about to stuff the last bit of hash browns in her mouth.

"Sorry." She then shakes her fork and pieces fall onto the plate, then proceeds to slowly put the food in her mouth.

I smiled at her and cleaned my area. Walking to the kitchen and placing my plate into the sink. I kneel on the counter. Looking towards the forest. Yes, that's the plan. Mis. P. and I will figure it out.

           -> eternity's P.O.V. <-

I kept the thought of her seeing someone to myself.

I put my plate away and walked up to my room. I laid down on my bed. Popped in my headphones and listened to Hollywood Undead Dead In Ditches.  Losing myself in the music and relaxing.

_____________________

Chapter 2.

Is it good? Do you like it so far?

Like if you did.

I wanted to make this longer but I'll save it for next chapter.

Wait for chapters 3-4 next.

I'm really feeling this book. Do you like Tina's P.O.V. in it?

Thanks for reading and like it up, comment it up!

August 15, 2018
Hello! I've just updated and edited both chapter one and two! Did you know both chapters were only 200 words? Now they are around 1000 words.
Hopefully everything is making alittle more sense. The next few chapters will be unedited until stated.
Also Bio has been updated alittle. Might take a look back and change a bit more.