Chapter 18

I woke up at 6:30. Wow. Today I decided to actrully go to school. It's a Tuesday.

"Shit, school. I'll just text...call. Call my mom."

So I dialed my moms number. Totally forgetting yesterday.

"Hello!? eternity? where are you!?!?"

"Woah mom. Easy. I'm at home. I'm gonna get ready for school. I'm going today."

"Eternity!! how did you get home?? are you hurt? you are in trouble when I get there!"

Oh ya....i remember last night.

"Mom! I'm ok. Don't worry. I ran the five miles because. I...didn't want to be there. I don't feel comfortable. I'm going to get ready. Bye!"

"Eternity! n."

With that I hung up the phone. I took a shower and picked out my regular cloths. Converse. Plain black leggings. A simple slim fit red hoodie. And a beanie. It's getting cold outside.

The reason why I don't go to school often is because I get bullied. Also I'm a nerd. I've been a almost straight A student for three years. Since I'm in grade twelve. It should have been four but I stopped showing up. I don't understand why people bully or judge? what's the purpose? how does it make anything better? this is why. I. Hate. People.

Combed my hair and got my phone and earbuds and I was out the door eating an apple. My house to the school is a half a hour walk. Which I don't mind.

I began listening to music. Including Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe, Pour Me, The A Team, Work, Fancy, All About That Bass, and Someone Like You. Etc.

I felt someone was watching me. I turned my head slowly. To look in the forest. I seen nothing. But I got a weird feeling. So I ran to school. The time I got there. That feeling didn't go away. It stayed and worsened.

The day went by and I got looks. Rumours. Lies. Everything. But it didn't bother me. I may look different and didn't come for my last year in high school. Stuff happened. Don't need to judge me. I decided to skip 5th. I didn't want to be there any more. I think I'm dropping out. I'm smart. Really smart. I've been homeschooled for about two months now. I'm doing good.

I walked to the store. Got a bag of chips and a soda. And began walking home. That damn weird feeling of being watched and followed came back.

I was a block away from home. I decided to run. I ran. Wow. I'm running lots. I stopped infront of my home. My mom walked out and starred at me. Uh-oh. I'm In trouble.

"Hi mom."

"How was school?"

"....Good. I think I wanna drop out."

"Why?"

"Uhhh. I just want to. I'm pretty smart. Soooo. How was your day?"

She smiled and laughed a little.

"Come inside. Your father is worried about you."

"Oh. Ok."

I walked in and my father was sitting on the couch. He made himself almost human size. Just a tall scary human.

He turned his head towards me and sat up.

"Eternity! are you ok child? where did you go?"

"I'm fine. I came running home after I fought and...stabbed...jane."

"..."

"Well. I'm tired. I'm going to bed."

I slowly walked towards the stairs. Then my mom spoke.

"Eternity."

"Yes?" I turned around.

"Pack all your things and belongings. We are moving into the mansion with your father."

My jaw dropped. Everything around me stopped.

"W..what?"

-------------------------------------------

Ooooooo. Oooooo. Oooooo. Oh my god.

Heyyyyy

How do y'all like it?

Boring chapter I know. I know.

There won't be much action. But there will be more of the proxies in the next two or so chapters. So. Haha. Hope you'll like it thou.

See you all in the next chapter