Chapter 53

I couldn't see what happened after. My uncles came and we were out the door. I was currently in splendy's arms. I looked past him and I see the boys after us.

"Don't worry. Eternity. We will get you home."

I nod. I just curl back into his arms. An let sleep take over.
One hour later...

We were back faster than I expected. Splendy put me down and I walked up the steps to the mansion.

"I've missed home so much. Along with everyone and this forest." I confess.

Feeling a smile on my face.

"It's nice knowing your home now. We were all so worried child. Your parents were the worst out of all of us."

"Where's my mother?" I ask.

"Inside. Let's go in."

I smile and rush to the door. Opening the door. I feel a welcoming aura. I spot everyone in the living room. They all look at me. Every time I enter a room...

"Your back! And..." Observer trails off.

I knew what he was talking about. I look down. Confirming his suspicions.

"Eternity?" My mother calls.

I look towards the door that lead to the dining room. It was my mother.

"Mom! I've missed you so much!" I pretty much scream and run to her.

"I'm so happy your safe. Nothing is hurt? Are you hurt? Is there anything I need to know? I'm happy your back home!" She hugs me tightly. I hug back.

"I'm happy to be home. But there's something I need to tell you.."

She let's go and looks at me. I take a deep breath and back up.

"What is it?" She asks. Wanting to know.

I start to take my sweater off. I was wearing a black tight fitting v neck shirt. Once my sweater was off. I dropped it to the floor. And I hear gasps around me.

My visible baby bump. I look up to my mother and then to my uncles. Tears stream down my face.

I have been crying a lot. I'm weak. She comes and hugs me. Letting tears stream down her face. Once we let go. Observer and his gang come and examine me.

Touching my stomach and my back. Letting there hands go through me.

I feel so ashamed. I wasn't strong enough to stop him. I let him do this.

"The child is...healthy. We can't find anything wrong with it. It's weird." Firebrand says.

"Also the baby is pretty strong. We are worried." Mr scars says.

"Worried about what?" I ask.

"You." I turn around to see my father. He has scars and burns. He looks terrible. I quickly make my way towards him.

"Father. You have to sit down you aren't looking too good." I whisper.

"Me? Look at you! There's a child in side you!"

"You have wounds deep enough to kill you!"

"I cannot die child. But that child inside of you can kill you!"

"...what do you mean?..."

"That child is strong. Powerful. It could possibly kill you."

I didn't know what to say. So I stayed quiet.