Chapter 8

_-eternity's P.O.V.-_

I woke up at 8:00 am. I got up and went to the bathroom. I did my business then looked in the mirror.

"Was I crying or something? why are my eyes all puffy and red?"

I decided to take a shower.

'Why do showers feel so good?'

I got out and dried myself. I put on white skinny jeans and white ankle socks. Long sleeve black v neck shirt. With a black wool jacket and black heels. I brushed my hair and put on my regular makeup.

I heard talking downstairs so went downstairs to see Ms. P.

I smiled and went over to give her a hug.

"Ms. P.!! I've missed you. Like lots. It's been two months. Also why are you? another check up?"

Ms. P. just smiled and motioned me to sit down. So I did.

"I'm actually here to tell you something really important. That's gonna change your life. We were saving it for your birthday but. Everything changed."

'What is she talking about?'

I just nodded in respond and she continued. I didn't feel very sure if I wanted to know about what she's going to say.

"Eternity. This is a lot your gonna take in. And I'll understand that you need answers, time to think, need to be alone or anything else but..."

I arched my brow and looked at my mom. She looked at me and nodded.

"Wait" I said. "What are you guys so nervous about? I don't understand!"

"Calm yourself eternity. Ok I'll tell you."

Ms. P. Took a deep breath and looked at me. Then she began to speak.

"Eternity, your...a creepypasta. You are very powerful in the creepypasta world. You were born a murderer. You were a miracle baby. Creepypastas aren't suppose to fall inlove. But your father fell in love with a human. Your mother. If a creepypasta has sexual intercourse with another pasta or a human. The child won't survive. But you did. We kept you away from us and didn't tell you until your 16th birthday because that's when your fathers abilities comes in. To keep you safe. Zalgo and Zoara want to use your power to control. I know it's a lot to take in but you are very powerful when you have controlled you abilities. And your father...your father is The Slenderman..."

I just looked at her wide eyed and mouth opened.

"I...thats not....how?" I couldn't make any sense. The world around me stopped. I didn't know how to feel.

'I was born a murderer. Murder innocent people. I'm powerful?'

"My...father is the slenderman. I'm a creepypasta. I'm wanted. I wasn't safe my whole life and I was born to murder? this has to be a joke. It can't be real!"

"It's real. Eternity. We wouldn't joke about this." My mom said so calm.

"I'm so sorry we put this much weight on your shoulders eternity. Go take some time to think. If you have questions. We'll answer them. "
Ms. p. looked worried and concerned.

I nodded and got up. Put my jacket and heels on and walked out.

'My whole life was a lie...'

__________________

Omg! Poor eternity. Now she's got more things to worry about.

I wonder what or how she's goons deal or do about it.

Do you like the story so far??

And one more thing I'll be posting two chapters every weekend.

School is getting on the way. But I'll try my best to write more and update more.

What do you think will happen next? what would you like to happen next? let me know.

I would like to know if you like my story by
Like
Comment
Follow
Or add to your reading list.

I would appreciate it very much. And until next time.

See you!