Chapter 54

I sat up and looked around. Realizing I'm in my room. I feel safer and less home sick. Getting up and taking my hair and brushing it. Once i finished, I headed to the dining room. Felling hungry.

''Morning Eternity! Sleep well?''

''I did. But im starving!''

My mom puts a plate in front of me and I smile. The usual breakfast, but always the best. I eat my food and go sit in the living room. Watching the boys play video games. As always, Ben is beating Jeff. I start to think about the next couple months. It's going to be different. I won't be able to do the stuff I use do. I'll worry about that when it happens. For now I'll enjoy the freedom I have now.

***5 Months Later***

Sitting up with a terrible pain.

'What time is it?' I think to myself. It cant be that late. I look at my clock. 1:27AM.

The pain doesn't subside. I scream out. It hurts so much. I hear my parents burst through my door.

''Eternity?! Whats the matter?'' my mother asks in panic.

I can't form words. Just little screams. Am I in labor? Can't be! That wasn't until I feel my water brake. Oh no..

''Slender! She's in labor! Do something!'' My mother screams.

I'm picked up and rushed to our medical room. I'm placed on a table. Twelve and Eyeless are around me. I hear them speaking but i can't understand them. I slowly lose conciseness. Please help me...

***Tina's P.O.V.***

After the child was born. Eternity was quickly put though tests. As was the baby. I waited outside. Not wanting to look at Eternity. Not in the state she is currently in. I try to even my breathing. A few sobs escape my mouth.

''Please Eternity. Be alright. Make it. Please..'' I whisper.

A hour must have pasted already. I take a breath and walk into the room. Which I bump into Slender.

''I was about to get you..'' He says

''Is she alright?'' my voice in a whisper.

''Luck was on our side. She is fine. The child didn't cause to much problems. She just needs to rest.''

I let go a breath I didn't know I was holding. I nod, grateful she is ok. I walk around him to the bed side. Eternity moves her head so she is looking at me. I smile. She smiles back. Looking drained and sweaty.

"I'm happy you are ok."

"Me to. That was the worst thing ever."

"That's child birth."

She let's a small smile stay on her lips. Until her facial reaction changes.

"Where is the child? I sense it.."

"I'll ask. Don't work yourself up too much. Rest." she nods and relaxes.

I walk towards slender. He is crowded by the Twelve and Eyeless Jack. They see me approach and make a path for me. There, I see a little bundle in Slender's arms. Wrapped in a blue blanket. I gasp and look closer. He was handsome.

"Healthy...He is a healthy baby boy..."

I could tell he was not happy about that. I grab the child and rock him. He isn't crying. He is sleeping.

"What do you want to do with him?" I ask. Adoring this child. I know not to get too attached. But I can't help it. I'm a Grandmother.

"I honestly Do not know...I was hoping he wouldn't make it. It is really up to her. On what she wants to do with the child."

"What if she wants to keep it?"

"I doubt that. She wouldn't want to keep it long. She knows it will be powerful."

I nod. I turn and take the child to Eternity. Who has her eyes close. Once I arrive at her side, her eyes shoot open. I smile. She looks at the child in shock.

"He's fine. He's a boy?" She says quietly. She opens her arms and takes the baby.

"Why can't I sense anything wrong with this child? Why is he healthy? Why am I perfectly fine too?"

"We do not know child. But we have to know what you want to happen. To this child."

"Raise it until he is one. When he is Strong. He will grow faster than a regular child. So he will look at least three. Then we...You know. What father suggested."

We all nod knowing what she meant. A year after his birth, they plan on killing him. Using his power and soul for their needs. Besides, a baby has the purest soul.

"what are you going to name him?" Phil asks walking in. Taking the baby in her arms.

"I do not know. Lilith? Damion?"

"Diablo!'

"No!" Eternity says.

"Why Lilith?" Phil asks.

"Oh! I know! Diomedes!" Eternity smiles.

"Now what does that mean?" Phil asks again.

"An evil king. I think it suites him." Eternity reaches for her child and rocks him.

"I honestly do like it." I smile. Soon everyone agrees.

"Baby Diomedes...Perfect."

"Eternity, You should get some rest. We all do honestly." Again everyone agrees. We all go to our rooms. leaving Eternity and Diomedes in the medical rooms for further tests. Also to keep a eye on them.

I lay in my bed. With one thought in my mind. Will Zalgo find out?

****Zalgo's P.O.V.****

I rub my eyes and sigh. "Has there been any news about Eternity and my child? Does anyone know anything?" I ask.

I haven't seen or heard anything from Eternity or her family since she was returned home. I don't even know if the child is alive. Or even if Eternity is alive. I have sent so many people out and get me information. So far nothing. It's killing me. I hear no response and sigh again.

"Sir! We have news!" some guard bursts through my doors.

"What is it?" i ask.

"Eternity gave birth! They are both healthy. The baby is a boy! A baby boy! And his name is Diomemdes. Meaning 'An evil king'."

I sit there shocked. It...It can't be true. Can it? I sit back. Letting the information sink in.

"Wow, congrats bro." Lucifer says. They all nod in agreement. I can't help but feel there's more to this.

"That must not be it. There must be more." I say

"There is. Miss Eternity is planning to keep him until he is one year old...and you know."

"No. I don't know. What is she planning to do after it's Birthday?"

"She...uhh....She plans on killing it.."

"She...wants to kill my son?.." I feel raged

She can not be serious? She wants to end, uh whats his name, Diomedes? Yes, Diomedes' life? I will not let that happen. I'll make sure of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was to soft to let the baby die! I am sorry! But it does end up dieing. so win/win.

Anyways I typed this chapter on a laptop so there is errors. Sorry. Also i need cast members. But i dont know Who would play who. Give me a hand?  Who do you think will be perfect for playing each character. #Comment Below# thank you everyone for reading.

Also, it would help if you all voted. I mean you do not have to. It's just a nice gesture. Goodbye!!!