Chapter 61

"Eternity. It's been so long." Zalgo says. Cautiously coming towards me.

"Why are you so tense Zalgo? Are you afraid?" I ask calmly.

'Woah, I need to calm myself. Before I lose control. I can't lose control.'

"No. Of course not. I got word of your arrival by your father not too long ago. And suddenly my guard comes and tells me your waiting to see me." He says. Taking a seat beside me. My breath hitches.

I start having trouble to sit still. Why now? Is it because of him?

"I would've told you sooner but this is important. I couldn't wait for a response." I breath out.

I start taking slow steady breath. Zalgo looks at me, cautiously.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes. It happens. I'm still trying to control things since....." I don't finish my sentence. I didn't need to.

He stays quiet. Looks at the floor. After awhile. Once we were both calm enough to have a discussion.

"Why did you do it? We could have prevented this." He says threw gritted teeth. I stare at him in shock.

'He's blaming me for what happened!?' I rage to twelve in my mind.

'Calm down. You can't start anything. You want to plan to work, yes? We'll be calm and mature.' Observer says.

"Zalgo, none of this would have happened if you didn't take me in the first place. If you didn't take advantage of me." I tried to speak calmly.

'Better. Keep it up.'

"I had too. It wasn't a choice. But he was my son. My first son. He's the first kid I have ever had made threw sexual acts!"

"You forced me to have a child. I had to carry the freaking kid. I had to push it out of me. I had to feed him and everything."

"Why did you do it? It was a selfish act."

I tighten my fists. Taking a few calming breaths. Closing my eyes. But I know my eyes will be pitch black. No matter what I do. Opening my eyes I look at Zalgo. Who noticed my eye change.

"That's an selfish act? You forcing me to have sex with you was a selfish act. Listen, I didn't come here to argue and start something more. I came here because I wanted to know if there was anything I could do to stop a war."

He stands up and walks to the window. Knowing he was calming himself down.

"We are not discussing anything until we are both calm."

"I am calm. I'm waiting on you."

"Oh really? Because your eyes and dark aura forming around you is telling otherwise."

"I can't control that. I told you I'm still trying to control these things."

He looks at me. And he is looking pretty damn fine. Wait, what am I thinking. No. Bad.

"Alright. Now repeat what you said. On why your here."

'We got this Toby. We are sending them back. We will be with you in a bit.'

'Ok. I still talking to Zalgo.'

"What can I do to stop this brewing war? I don't want my anyone hurt because of what happened to Dio.......because of what I did to Dio."

He looks me in the eyes. After of what I think was a staring contest. Well, that's what I was doing. He spoke.

"I want a heir. Either carry another of my children. Or give me Dio. Alive." He says looking back out the window.