Chapter 26

I walked up to masky and hoodie.

"Me, you, talk later." Hoodie said to masky.

I gave a confused face. What is he talking about? Hoodie just looked at me.

Then poof! We were infront of th the mansion. I was feeling dizzy.

Hoodie and masky held on to my shoulders so I wouldn't fall over.

"It'll pass after a couple times. Your just new." Hoodie explained.

I just nodded. Then I was fine. I began walking to the door with them following and once we got in. Hoodie dragged masky up the stairs. Masky did a little wave and I smiled back.

I totally forgot I was holding my bags. So I went upstairs to my room. Left them on the floor and walked back downstairs to find my mom.

She was sitting at the table with my father talking. I slowly made my way to them. And their heads shot my way. Geez, I hate when they do that. It's like I did something wrong.

"Eternity, how was it?"

"It was good. Mom."

"My child."

"Yes, father?"

"How was the teleporting?"

"Strange, cool and I felt really dizzy after."

"It will past. Soon you will be doing the same."

"Cool."

I say down while my mom have me water. I drank some and looked around. This place still amazes me.

-> hoodies P.O.V. <- ;)

I dragged masky up to my room. And sat him down on the chair then stood infront of him.

"Explain everything."

Masky looked down then shook his head.

"No? Why? You could trust me. Nothing we are taking about is leaving this room."

"P...promise?"

"Promise. now every single detail. From beginning to end."

He took a deep breath.

"Well, it started a few weeks before eternity came here. I met eternity while she was walking home. I introduce myself. She was nice. I explained who I was and I worked for her father. She didn't seem happy about talking about master. So I didn't bring it up. We hung out. And I would visit her in room. We kept it a secret.

One day when I visited her she didn't look to happy. I asked her and she said she was moving in. I was happy on the inside. While I was talking to her. I realized I liked her. Everything about her...is...beautiful. Her smile. Her skin. Her voice. Her eyes. her eyes are unforgettable. They seem like a light blue but at the same time a dark blue. When she smiles. Dimples. Perfect. Her voice is like an angels. But at the same time a demon. Her skin, pale yet beautiful.

I can't get her out of my mind. I'm gonna get in trouble. If master finds out. So I keep it a secret. Even from her. also I didn't explain everything. There's too much. Sorry."

I stood there surprised. Silence filled the room.

"Uhh, ok. Masky. First thing. Your crazy, second. I have nothing really to say. I'm surprised. I have to admit. She is beautiful. But her father wants her to merry a high class guy."

"What do you mean 'high class guys'?

"I mean, look at this in this way. Master is like the king. His woods are like his land or territory. This mansion is his castle. Tina his queen. And eternity is the princess. We are his soldiers."

"Ok. What about the two brothers in the underworld?"

"Zaora and satan?"

"Yes"

"Satan is the ruler right now. So like king. And Zaora is upcoming. And his son zalgo, Amaimon and Hexxus. Are the princes. And satans kids Lucifer and entity. Are the next in line. Get it?"

"Ya. Bye."

"Take it easy."

He walked out and went to his room. Now that's interesting. Why did they both have three kids. All guys waiting to be wed. Poor eternity. But there are BETTER choices. Than the six so far.

It's been a long day. I need the sleep. After awhile. I drifted off to sleep.

____________________

A long chapter for you. And information you need to know. How was it? I had fun writing this one. Now the story is far from over. Hoped you liked it.