Chapter 59

I stand outside watching everyone train. It's been a couple of weeks. Everyone has improved in their own ways. I have gained muscle mass myself. Learned new techniques from everyone. Once every four days, I'll have everyone join together and train. Its actually entertaining.

I look around. The leaves had fallen and the weather becoming colder. I look back at the group.

"Ok! That's enough for today. Take a break. Wash up." I yell. I see everyone relax their muscles. Either falling to the ground or dropping their shoulders. I turn around and head into the mansion. Going straight to my room.

I head straight to my desk. Picking up papers and maps. I traveled around and asked different people about Zalgo and his army. Learning more about them and what are their strengths and weaknesses. I got some useful information and all. But I got a lot of useless information as well.

After going through everything once more, I sigh and sit lazily in my chair. Rubbing my eyes. I sense someone nearing my door. I get up fast and open it. Seeing Masky about to knock. He looks at the door. Then to me, back to the door. Back to me and looks at his fist. Dropping it slowly and turning back to me. I smile and wait for him to talk.

"Hi..."

"Hey masky. What's up?" I lean on the door frame.

"Um. Nothing much. But, I was wondering....."

"Go on.."

"I was wondering if you would like to go on a walk with me?"

I look at him. His eyes are pleasing me to say yes. I smile and look away. Laughing to myself a little. Looking back at him. I nod. His mask shifts signalling he's smiling.

"Let me get ready. And I'll meet you downstairs." He nods and walks away. I close my door and walk to my closet. Grabbing a simple pair of skinny jeans and a red wine sweater. Pulling out my floral flats. I look at my self in the mirror and nod.

Getting to the bottom of the stairs. Jumping off the last one and look around for masky. He's probably eating cake in the kitchen. I walk into to kitchen. Confirming my suspicions, he was eating cheese cake. He looks up, smiles and heads towards me.

"Ready?" He asks.

"I should be asking you. You ready?" I laugh.

"I'll come back to it."

We walk to the door. He opens the door for me and gestures me to go through. I smile and nod.

We walk into the forest. Not saying anything, just enjoying the nature around us.

"Thank you Eternity. I needed this. It's just been so busy and crazy. I needed a calming walk."

"Your welcome. Everyone needs a break. Maybe tomorrow I'll let everyone get a break. And do what they need to do. Maybe two days. Cause they do need their rest." I think aloud.

We walk deeper into the forest. Talking about everything. I needed some personal time. But masky is acceptable. He's always my favourite.

We follow a trail and suddenly we are on the ground. I groan and sit up. Looking infront of us. Standing there was my father. I jump to my feet and run to him. He's been gone since the Dio incident. I'm not too sure what he did with the body. But he's been gone.

"Where the hell did you go?!" I ask while hugging his legs.

"I've been busy." He responds.

"Oh really? With what?"

"I needed to feed. And I like a variety."

"You traveled the world. For different people to eat?..."