Chapter 29

!!!!HOODIES P.O.V.!!!!

"Masky."

I looked at hoodie who was sitting up. He was grunting so it must be painful.

"....Ya..."

"I asked if you still liked her."

I thought about it. She's just stronger. Doesn't make her any different than yesterday. But I know I won't have a chance.

I rolled into my back and sighed.

"....Ya."

"Hm."

Was all he said. I was fine. I find it awkward when we talk about eternity. Oh well.

"You guys all right?"

We both looked and seen eyeless jack, BEN, and jeff. Walking towards us.

"Ya, just alittle sore." Hoodie answered.

They helped us up and looked at us.

"There's someone at the mansion. Slendy and him go way back. Apparently slendy met him when the guy was smaller. He did a spell on him so when he turned 18 he will stay that age. Like eternity."

"Ok? Why you telling us this?" I asked.

"Slendy might invite him to live with us."

"No way, to many people already." hoodie said looking down.

"What's hi..his name?" I said.

"Sam Meyer, 17. That's all we know. We seen him but he was wearing hoodie so we couldn't get much features."

"Mm hmm. We will check it out later. Did you hear laughing jack is coming back?" hoodie said.

"He could go fuck himself. All he wants is eternity. But i don't blame him. Who doesn't." Jeff said with a smirk. Eyeless hits him on the head.

"Watch your teenage hormones."

I chuckled at that.

"I'm not a teen anymore eyeless. I'm 20."

"I don't see the difference on you."
BEN replied.

We all laughed at our humour. When we are together. All we do is insult each and laugh. Doesn't hurt or anything it's just funny.

!!!LAUGHING JACKS P.O.V.!!!

I kneeled before my master. Zalgo. I had to redo my mission. Since I failed the first time.

"Laughing jack." His voice echoed.

"Yes, lord Zalgo." I say still kneeling.

"You can stand."

"Thank you." I stood up straight and looked at him.

"Your past mission, retrieve the girl and bring her to me."

I nod my head.

"And you messed it up."

"Yes my lord. I would've of attacked sooner if it wasn't for her father and her being in the mansion. I'll try a different strategy."

He was quiet for a moment. He can be a cool guy. It's when he gets serious.

"Alright, one more chance. Get her and bring her to me. If she is with someone. Bring them. I want this to get interesting."

I nodded.

"When do I leave?"

"In three days time. There's a new pasta visiting the slender residence."

I nodded once again and headed to my post. I was guarding tonight. While I was there I thought out my plan carefully.

💙ETERNITY'S P.O.V.💙

"Are your eyes naturally blue?" Sam asked me.

Sam was the new pasta. His name Sam Meyer. 17, brown hair and amazing hazel eyes. I always adored people with hazel eyes. He's 5'5. He was funny and really nice. He's so sweet.

"Ya, the change different colour of blues. Weird. Also my eyes can to black."

He just smiled.

"They are beautiful."

I smiled. Trying hard not to blush. Why was this guy making me blush so much?

"Where did you come from?" I asked. Not minding my manners.

"Classified flower, sorry."

"It's ok."

We sat their talking. He's actrully really nice.

"Have you ever, killed anyone yet?"
He asked.

"No, not yet. I was planning on my 17th birthday. Which is...awhile. Haha. Got plenty of time to prepare."

"Cool. So your not affected by it?"

"Uhh, not really. Probably when the time comes. I'm gonna be freaking out."

He chuckled.

"Once you do it, you'll get a rush."

"A rush? What do you mean?"

"You'll see flower."

I just laughed. My father walked in.

"Eternity, can I talk to Sam by myself."

I nodded and got up. My father out his hand on my hand. I laughed and held into his hand while walking out. He let go and I walked out side. Then I seen Jeff, BEN, hoodie, Masky, and eyeless walking over.

I felt bad for masky and hoodie. Once they were infront of me I sighed.

"Sorry for beating you guys up. I got a little impatient."

"It's alright." Hoodie said.

"Ya, d..dont worry, you sur...surprised us." Masky stuttered.

I laughed and we all started talking about random things.

_____________________

So, two new characters came in.

Zalgo. And Sam mayer.

Sam is based off of a fan of my book. :) @samMeyer3

Also three P.O.V. in one chapter. :)