Chapter 23

I didn't say a word. I just stood there. He started to chuckle. Then he pulled out a knife.

"Well. If you ain't gonna answer. I'm just gonna do what I was told."

"And what was that?" I asked quietly.

"Either take your blood or kidnap you."

"Oh...."

We just stood there. Then he started moving closer. Then I made the "brightest" decision of running towards the front. Instead of running inside for help. I was a fast runner but these people are fast. I pushed myself. Through trees. I made it to the front. I turned around to see laughing jack just arriving.

"Oh quit running. And come here. I just want a hug." he smiled.

That's when it hit me. Scream. So I screamed and he had a angry face on. ( haha. I had to. I find it funny. )
Then BEN and my father came through the front doors. That's when jack jumped on me and was now on top of me. He was smiling.

"Laughing jack! Get off of eternity." BEN yelled.

"Oh but why? She's so beautiful. Can I have her for a night?"

"What!?!? No way!!!" I screamed.

I looked towards my father he was angry. God damn do something!!! Then jack kissed my cheek and that's when my father got really angry.

I started struggling under him. And my father came and picked him up off of me. I got up and ran to my fathers legs. And hid behind them. I didn't know what happened after that. I was to grossed out about him kissing me.

"Let's go inside. You have some explaining to do."

My father said pushing me inside.

"Oh my." I whispered.

After explaining everything. I just sat there. Looking down at my hands.

"I'm sorry."

"dont be. I understand...sorta. anyways!"

He got up and clapped his hands together. Odd. I gave him a confused face.

"Can I go to my room?" I asked.

"Yes. We will call you down when dinner is ready."

"Dinner isn't until a couple hours."

"I meant lunch."

I just laughed alittle and made my way to my stairs. It was quiet this morning.

I got to my room and flopped on my bed.

"I guess I can do some reading."

I went to my book stand and looked at all the books. The book that stood out to me was a book about spells, powers, abilities, angels, demons and etc.

This must have been my fathers old books. That he wanted to give me.

I looked at the book. Notes on pieces of papers were on every page. It was difficult to read the actual book.

"Damn this sticky notes." I huffed.

But I managed to read the first page.

I just read the book for hours on end. Each page made me want to know more. That after awhile u drifted off the sleep.

_______________________

Short chapter. Sorry. I lost my phone. Ok.

Sorry. I felt so bad. I've been busy. Don't expect a chapter soon. Ok. It's Christmas and New Years so. Ya.

Again I'm sorry. Really sorry.