Chapter 21 (part 1)

I woke up to pain going through my arm. I opened my eyes.

"This must be my room." I whispered as I got up.

It had white walls. And white carpet. So plain. A big window with black curtains that almost touched the floor. A queen sized bed with black blankets. And black pillows. Very plain. There was a bathroom not to far from the bed. It was fairly large room. There was another room connected to this room. I walked throughout the doorway and saw a small like living room. A nice couch. Coffee table. And a big tv. A flat screen. Then I see the door across from me. I've notice all my stuff has been out away and all my cloths out into a dresser with a beautiful mirror attached to it.

"Ow my arm hurts." I again whisper.

I lift up my arm. And examine it. The cast makes it abit heavy.

I heard a knock.

"H..hello?"

"Come in!" I say.

The door opens and I see hoodie and masky.

I smile and I gesture them in. They come in and sit down on the couch. I sit infront of them on the coffee table.

"How's your arm eternity?" masky says looking at my cast.

"Oh. It hurts. It's getting to me a little."

"W..we..heard..w.what..happened."

"Ya. These random anger mood swings are getting to me. What surprised me was I punched through the tree."

"We heard about it and went to examine the tree. Clean punch. Amazing. Ben looked at little shook up. Hahaha" masky said.

I chuckled abit.

I guess that's what I need to keep myself safe. Scare them. I was a black belt in Kung fu. I did that other thing that stars with a "j". I did wrestling. I did gymnastics. I went to the gym a lot. I was strong. I did these things my whole life.

I need to start training again. As soon as possible. But I can't start until my arm is useful again.

"Eternity?"

I look up from my cast.

"Ya hoodie?"

"I..i got...these...pain killers....if your...arm ne...needs them.."

"Oh cool. Ya my arm is killing me right now. Can I have one?"

He took out a bottle of pain killers and handed me the bottle. I took it and took a few. Just swallowing them.

"Where's my mom and father? what time is it?"

"Your parents are downstairs and it's 9:52am."

"Is..is everyone here?" I asked nervous.

____I'm gonna finish chapter 21 part 2 later on. I'm busy right now. So ya. Promise you it will be posted today sometime. I don't want ya waiting so I had to post it. I love you all this much.
|____________•_•___________|
Soo ya. That much. ^^^^