Chapter 49

I finish up and walk downstairs. The ones that didn't drink were watching tv. I went straight to the dining room seeing both of my parents.

As soon as I enter. Both eyes are on me.

"Uh hi." I say quietly. Not making any eye contact. I walk past them and walk to the kitchen.

"Eternity!"

'Shit'

"Yes?"

"Come here."

I walk back. I look at both my parents. The both motion me to sit. I do what they want. I lower my head. Knowing what they are gonna talk about.

"Explain yourself." My mother says sternly. I take a deep breath and look up.

"I wasn't thinking straight. I'm sorry. Everything came at once and i wanted to forget about. I know it was a very bad idea to do so. And the tattoo...I can't make up a excuse for that. I am sorry." I finish. I look at them and lower my head.

"I'm proud of you." My father says. I snap my head up and look at him confused.

"You are understanding your role. You told the truth while remaining eye contact. But you still get a punishment."

I felt proud then that went away. I sigh and place my head in my arms.

"What will that be?"

"Laps."

I sit up an look at him. That's new.

"Where? And how long?" I ask.

"Around the mansion 40 times. Now go."

"Awh come on. I'm wearing a tank top and shorts." I complain.

"Go."

I sigh again and head to my room for socks. I put a pair on a random converses.

"If I could fight in these I can run in these." Mumbling to myself.

I walk outside. It's chilly since it is November. I start running. Let me tell you, by lap 20. I was dying. If I was a full mortal I wouldn't last one lap.

Soon I finish my punishment. It felt more of a work out. My lungs are burning and my legs are sore. I stumble into the kitchen and chug water.

Once I was feeling better I went straight to my room. I took a shower and got dressed. I sat at my desk.

'I need to be ready for my 'special' birthday present'

I took out my notebook. I open the first page. Memories flood back to me. When I first found out who I was. I smile. I was so different. So innocent. I laugh.

The next pages are just random things. Mainly impacts and things to keep in mind. I find a fresh new page and start writing.

Zalgo is coming on my birthday. Most likely bringing Lucifer and Entity. Maybe his brothers Amaimon and Hexxus.

I sit back and think. I don't know much about those two. I seen them once. They are not a threat. Or so I think.

Satan and Zaora are not threats either. What is Zalgos plan?
Sam has not been seen since yesterday. He's most likely with Zalgo. Note: kick SAMs ass

Phil has been distant too.

"Phil!" I call out. Nothing is heard.

"PHIL!" I call again.

"WHAT?"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"CHILLING WITH THE NEWBIES!"