Chapter 45

I can't believe it has been one year since I came here. So much happened. I met so many people. I've been through so much shit!!

I sigh. Then there was a knock on my door.
"Come in." I say pulling my hair up into a bun.

"Child, your brain waves are moving quite quickly. Are you alright?"

"What? How can you tell?"

"Since you are still developing into your form. Your abilities. And our bonds abilities are getting stronger. I'm able to tell what your feeling. Amazing isn't it? I didn't even know."

I chuckle at his excitement.

"Yes it's neat."

"But are you alright?"

"I just realized my birthday is in one week."

"Uh yes. 17. One year we have lived under the same roof."

I smile. He must find parenting interesting. He never had a child of his own. I'm a clone of him.

"What do you think of parenting?" I ask.

"Well, it's difficult. It's annoying. It's amazing. It's everything. With a child like you, you seemed to touch every emotion in one week. When your mad. I get mad. When your sad. I get sad. When your happy. I get happy. I feel every emotion you have. I don't understand why you feel a emotion at certain times. Like, you were angry because you didn't get...uh. I think mortals call it 'Mac n cheese.'"

I chuckle at that. I did want Mac n cheese.

"So you learn more about mortals an everything through mom and I?"

"Yes. There's a lot that I've learned. Easier to dominate them."

I stay quiet.

"It got dark really fast." I mumble.

It's quiet again.

"I'm going to bed. I'm tired."

"Alright child. Sleep well. You got another big day tomorrow."

I nod and lay down. As my father walks out his tendrils tuck me in. I smile. I soon fall into a relaxing sleep.
_morning time_

I slowly open my eyes. Feeling a presence with me. I look to my left. No one. Then to my right. Seeing sally.

I shoot up. "holy shit sally, you scared the hell out of me." I breath out holding my heart.

"Sorry ternity. But I couldn't wait to see you."

I smile and sit down next to her on my bed. She hugs me and I hug back. "I brought my sister an her friends. They want to meet you."

I tense. "Where are they?"

"Downstairs. Waiting. They seem scared but Philly doesn't."

"Because I already know 'Philly'"

"Oh. Come on. Let's go!"

"Hold on. I need to prepare and ready myself. Go down and tell them I'll be with them soon."

Sally nods and runs out. I stand up and stretch and rub my eyes. I look at my hands to see makeup all over them. I forgot to take off me makeup last night.
I walk to the bathroom and clean myself up. I reapply my make up and fix my hair. I grab blue skinnies and a black v-neck shirt. I put my red hoodie on. My favourite converses and I'm walking downstairs.

I get to the bottom of the stairs and walk into the living room. Seeing like 6 females. Can't guys want to team with me? Oh well.
They all turn and look at me. I keep my expression blank. I look at them alittle longer and walk to the kitchen. Leaving them.

"Aren't you going to talk to them?" My mom asks.

"I'm hungry." I reply. I grab a apple and walk back to the living room. I sit on a chair near the entrance and stare at them. They stare back, waiting for anything to happen.

"Uh.....hi." One girl says. I look at her. She looks like Sally's age. But he had no eyes. Just dark sockets. Jet black hair that's in two pigtails. Neon long sleeve shirt with blood blotched all over her. I can see bone peeking through her skin scattered on her body.

I look at her eyes. Cueing her to tell her name and any thing I need to know.

"My name is InSaNItY. I'm eight and I don't like Zalgo and his army. When I heard about you and what's been happening. I wanted to fight with you. And have you as a friend."

The determination she had was adorable. I wanted to squeal alittle but I kept my face emotionless. I nodded and looked at the girl next to her.

"Hi, my name is scarlet. I prefer to use the scythe as a weapon. I can cast spells and become invisible. I'm 17 years old. I hate jane the killer. I'm on your side eternity."
I nod.

I'm impressed with this one. I look at her features. She looks like a hipster mixed with a rocker. It's different. She has a smile on her face and is happy. Her eyes are brown. Along with her hair. Except the tips are a nice shade of red.

I look to the next one. "My name is josselina flint. I'm on your side also." Quiet.

She has brown hair and green eyes. She has a red jacket and a skirt that ends by her knees. I look at her shoes. Blue doll shoes. I look back at her. I nod and move my gaze to the next one.

"Gia bell. I'm 22. I'm close with jane."

I stare at her. More like glare at here. I stand up. The girls that introduced themselves sat down and shrunk in their seat. What does she think she's doing? Walk in here like Phil. And know the enemy closely. I feel my dark aura surround us. My demon form coming out. Her face grew worried. She hung her shoulders alittle.

But she grew serious and stood her ground.

"I left his side. I want revenge. I want them to suffer. So I joined you. I want to help. Since I know jane the most out of everyone. We use it as a advantage."

I think over what she said. We can use it as a advantage. I look at her again. I whisper. "You better prove yourselves. The four that introduced themselves. The rest, we will talk later."

I look at Gia again. And walk out. Still pissed. What's with this sudden anger and trust issues. I walk outside and walked straight to a tree. I punch the tree and breath. Memories. I stay like that for five minutes.

I stand straight. And decide to walk around. It will help settle me down and return to my real self.
______________________
InSaNIty by: Canada girl
Scarlet by:
Josselina flint by: cyrllThekitten1226
Gia bell by: _Geeky_Writer_
Thank you to the four. Reminder: there's still more. :) also I might not get the characters attitude and personality right since there's six new characters in the book now. And all the characters in the book from the beginning. It's alittle hard to remember. Haha.....<(•~•)>