Chapter 44

We walked back. Still feeling his presence. I look at Phil. She seems like a cool person. But I'm still a little uneasy about trusting her.
But the whole lucifer thing is weird. Me? Why me?

"Phil. why me?" I ask looking at her.

"With lucifer?"
I nod.

"Yes. Why me. Out of all the women or ladies. Why me?"

"Hmm. I'm not sure. He hasn't been interested in girls. I think he has a crush on you." she jokes.

"What? A crush. I don't think that's his intentions." I laugh.

"Maybe. Maybe he does like you. Maybe he wants to be ruler." She shrugs.
I shake my head and laugh.

"You feel it?" I ask.

"Yes."

"Want to jump him?" I ask evilly.
She looks at me like I'm crazy. Then laughs.

"I don't think he'll like that from his future 'wife'" she jokes again.
I stop. My mouth open. She laughs again.

"No way. My father would have him dead." I respond.
"So would mine." We both laugh.

We make it back to the mansion. My father standing infront.

"Where did you two go?" He asks.

"A walk around. She needs a second look. We almost finished the list." I say.

"What do you have left?"
I pull the plan out of my back pocket. Reading on what should I say.

"The last few. House tour. Assigned room. Getting to know each other." I said while looking at the plan.

"Did you go to the restricted areas?"

"No. There restricted." I say in a 'duh' tone.

"Come on. House tour time." I say walking inside with Phil.

"Ok this is the main entrance. Over there is the living room. The dining room and kitchen is over there. Stairs there. And so on. Your lucky you get a little house tour.

I had to figure this shit out." I laugh.

We walk upstairs. Her room was next to mine. This hallway had the biggest rooms. Mine being the biggest because my father treated me like royalty before.

Then he learned that I wasn't the best princess. We came infront of her door.

"This is your door. That leads to your room." I opened the door. And walked in. She gawked at the room.

"Isn't the best but it's good."

"What's do you mean 'it's not the best' it's better than what I had!" She says looking around.

I decide not to ask. I look around.

"Ok. Now we have to get to know each other..."

"Alright. What's your favourite colour?" Phil turns to look at me.

"Uhh, red?"

"What kind?"

"What kind?.....oh. Uhh blood red! It's a nice shade." I say smiling. Remembering my first murder.

After a minute of recalling the night. I look at Phil. She's looking at me oddly. I laugh
"Yours?" I ask.

"Uhhh, I don't know." She says looking Around. I nod.

"This is boring. Let's just say we finished early." I say. Looking at a random dent in the wall.

"Alright. Maybe along the way we will learn more about each other."
I glance at her. She's looking around, checking every detail.

We walk to the dining room to see dinner is ready.

I sit down. My stomach growls. I didn't realize I was hungry. Once my plate was placed infront by my father I dig in.

"Fatass..." Phil giggles.

"Bitch leave me alone. I'm tryna get to know my food better." I shove more food in my mouth.

"Wait!" Jeff yells. We all stop an look at jeff. Who is smiling like a idiot. Oh wait, he always smile.

"Let's have a contest. Who can eat their food the fastest along with their drinks." He says sitting down and preparing.

I look down at my plate to see I already are half of it.

"Children, please don't eat like animals I-" my father couldn't finish because we all started eating our food.

I started laughing because the way my parents looked. And the sounds that was heard while everyone ate.

After five minutes everyone was done. I was still giggling while Phil looked around wide eyed. A mess was made.

"Well, that was fun. Round 2?" BEN said while looking at jeff.

I noticed masky and hoodie did not do the contest. They were slowly eating. But sally....wait.

"Where's Sally?" I asked looking at everyone.

"Yeah where is the brat." Eyeless said.

"I don't know..i just noticed she was gone. But. for how long?" Jeff added.

"Everyone. Calm down."

"Father, no one is panicking." I say.

"You be quiet." He says pointing at me. I just chuckle.

"Sally is gone. But, I sent her out to do a simple mission."

"Where?"

"Canada."

We were quiet. Canada? Pretty long ways from here. Damn, that's not a simple mission.

"Why...canada?" I ask.

"Well, I heard there's a new pasta. Roaming the world. I'm guessing this person heard about you and wants to work under you."

I nod. Kinda like Phil's case.

"What's this persons name?"

"Gattino bellezza"

What?

"Hey I know her!" Jeff says.

"I also know her." Masky says.

"Isn't she Sally's sister?" BEN says.

"Indeed. That's why I sent sally." My father says.

Ok wait. Jeff and masky know this person. Sally is her sister.

"And sally said that belle isn't alone. She has friends with her wanting to join us."

"Like who?" I ask.

"I heard there is InSaNItY and scarlet. There are a few more but I'm not sure who."

I sat back.

"Why the hell do all these people want to meet me? What if they are all planning something." I say.

Now everyone was quiet. I didn't mean to say it the way I did. I sighed and got up. I walked to my room and layed down.

I can't trust no one now. So many people. Who knows Phil might plan something. She's stronger than me...at the moment.

I rolled on my bed trying to make my thoughts disappear. As I was pretending I was dying. A sudden thought popped into my head.

I sat up quickly and whispered.

"My birthday is in one week."
_______________________
The picture above is philanecron.
(She apologizes for a bad camera. But don't worry Phil. We forgive you. Lol)