Chapter 13

-> 1 MONTH SKIPPED <-

It's been a month. And let me update you all. I got grounded from that party I went to. For a month. I got into huge trouble. My punishment includes chores, extra school work, no electronics, no outside. And yesterday was my last day of being grounded.

I couldn't wait any longer to go outside. The cold refreshing air soothes me. And guess what. Today I'm officially 16.

Happy birthday to me...

My mom planned a party. At my fathers mansion. Our relationship isn't very good. But I expected that. Because we just meant and we are two totally different people or person and thing.

"Hurry up eternity. We're gonna be late!" mom called from downstairs.

I lazily sat up and zipped my black heels on and put on my fancy black wool jacket over my red hoodie. My mom picked out my outfit.

She picked out...
-white long sleeve v-neck tshirt
-red slim fit hoodie
-black skinny jeans with the rips
-black party boot like heels
-fancy black wool jacket.

I don't know why my mom choose black cloths but I don't really care.

I walked downstairs and my mom was smiling standing at the door.

"Your gonna have fun eternity. Your gonna meet your fathers proxies."

'Proxies? what the hell are those?'

"Your probably wondering what proxies are. I'll tell you on the way. Now let's go. Don't wanna be late for your party!"

We walked out the door and we walked towards the woods.

"Uhh mom where we going?"

"You father wanted to meet us by a big tree. He has a quicker way of getting to his mansion."

"Ok."

We walked for 15 minutes and of course it had to be cold out. By the time we got to the tree I was freezing, I tripped multiple times, heard a lot of noises and, seen three pieces of paper on trees with weird drawings.

My dad just popped In Out of no where.

"Happy birthday my child." he said looking down on my.

"Uhh thanks. It's been awhile."

During the time I was grounded. I didn't see him. He still scares me and it's still awkward.

"Shall we go now?" my mom said breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yes" my father said.

"Nope" I said. I really didn't want to go to his mansion for a party. I really don't want to meet his proxies. I really don't want a party. I really want to go home.

"Oh eternity. We're going and that's final. Let's go."

With that's dads tentacle wrapped around my mom and I. A weird feeling went through my body. I blinked my eyes. In front of me was this beautiful huge mansion.

I was in Awh. Admiring every detail if this mansion from the outside.

I looked at the front doors. There stood. People. Or things. I remember seeing...jeff was it. The same white hoodie. Only with red stains on it. I made this face that showed disgust. But I quickly put on my poker face.

After what felt like and hour of a starring contest. I began to back up. These things scared me. What if this is a joke. I'm gonna die. I backed up into my father. I slowly looked up at him.

"Don't be afraid eternity. They won't hurt you."

"How can you be sure."

"They know the consequence."

"O...k..."

"Now let's go meet everyone and go inside. Shall we?"

I looked back at everyone. All guys. Wow. Oh there's some girls. Thank god.

I walked behind my mother and father. Closely behind my mom. The closer we got to the doors. The more I freaked out mentally.

Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. What to expect!!!!!

___________________________

Hey sorry for not updating!!!

Reason: school and other things.

But I hope your enjoying so far and sticking around.

Means a lot. That people are enjoying my little story. :)

And until next time
See you in the next chapter.