Chapter 16

---------Wow. 995 reads. Haha cool. Thanks for all ya work reading this and dealing with my slow update. I'm just going to move on. I'll do a little slendys P.O.V. just a small one thou. Cause I wanna update haha. Enjoy my Tators. --------

->SLENDYS P.O.V. <-

After I explain the advantages and a little of the disadvantages without going over the boundaries or limits of what Ms.P. Said. I did pretty good.

Eternity did seem a little nervous or scared. But she's going to do ok. She is the only child that was kinda born into the pasta world. Oh. And Zalgo.

But I won't let any of them hurt this or my child. Not with out a fight.

"Eternity."

"Yes?"

I look over at her and she was starring at me. She quickly turned away and looked down at her hands. I gave a small chuckle and I seen her smile. What a beautiful daughter I have. But I wonder how she got her blue eyes? I surely didn't have blue eyes. And her mother didn't have any traits of blue eyes. She must have been lucky. What a lovely blue.

Oh I got off topic.

"Eternity. Do you know what the others are doing? what's taking them so long.?

"No. I don't. That's what I was wondering."

->ETERNITY'S P.O.V. <-

"No. I don't. That's what I was wondering."

I looked up at my dad. He gave a little confused face.

"Should we check outside?" I asked.

"We should let's go."

We got up and walked to the door. The door was closed. Then we heard a bang. Then a scream. My dad's tentacle things shot out from his back and he quickly wrapped it around me. I held on to his tentacle. He opened the door and there were two groups of people facing each other. Ready to battle.

"I'm gonna ask again! where's the girl!"

Some creepy clown person yelled.

"What's happening?" I whispered.

Then all eyes went to me and my father. My father raised my up in the air and put me on his back. Still holding on to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hid my head behind his a little. So I was able to see what was going on.

"Toby. Jane. Lj. Rake. Red and silver. Leave now." My dad said. His voice boomed like thunder throughout the forest.

"We are not leaving until we have the birthday girl." Said what I assumed was jane.

'This is going to be bad.'

______________________

Update done!

Haha awesome. Oooooo. Shit is going down.

I had fun writing this chapter. I was totally focused then I got busy. I'm happy that I was finished first hahahahahahaha

I had too many sugary things.