Chapter 46

After a twenty minute walk I return to the mansion. I don't change back but I'm ok with it. I walk into the mansion and see the girls.
I groan and make my way to the dining room.

"Hello honey. "

"Hey momma bear. " I greet her

"How's everything going?"

I take a seat and takes deep breath.
"Honestly, it's stressful. There's so much happening. It's hard to keep up with everything. All the people I'm meeting and remembering every detail about them. It's just...ugh!"
I groaned.

"You'll get the hang of things. Think about your father. And what he goes through. Your just getting a piece of it."

I laugh. She's right. He's either working or watching over me.

'BOOM!'

My mom and I jump and look towards the door. Jeff and jack slammed through the door. Literally, through the fricking door. Both breathing heavily. They come running towards us and start speaking fast and saying gibberish. I couldn't under stand them.

"Stop."
They both stop and look at me.

"Alright. now. calmly tell me what's wrong. I can't understand you two when both of you are freaking out like that." I say alerted.

"We were doing a check around the forest. Then we run into this guy."

"He hands us a letter and leaves."

"Soo?..."

"We read the letter and it's either a warning or a invite!"

"What?"

"Just read it!!" They both yell.

"Alright. Tone it down. Hand me it."

Jeff passes the note to me and I open it.

'Dear eternity,
I see you have philanecron in your hands. Zalgo isn't going to be happy. If you don't want anything to happen, I suggest you bring her over to the castle. If you choose not to, we will come over personally and take her.
I also know you met my dear brother lucifer. Also the meetings you two had. As you may know, he's currently looking for a bride. Looks like he has chosen you. No surprise. All eyes has been set on you. My brother and cousins are all very interested in you.'

Creepy.

'It would be lovely to have you over for dinner. Not like Zalgo, I wouldn't want to cause harm. I see no intentions. It's very rude I might say.
Anyways, back on the topic with philanecron. Lucifer or I didn't say anything to Zalgo. Yet. We are giving you time to make your decision. One week. If we do not see you or philanecron in a week. Zalgo will be notified and he will drop for a visit very soon after he hears the news.
Good luck eternity.
~Entity'

I put the note down. I suddenly become angry. Jeff and jack back off alittle. I grab the note and walk. Well storm off to my fathers office. I open the door and walk straight to his desk.

"Child, there's a thing called manners. And you need to learn how to properly use them."

I sigh.
"Sometimes manners aren't needed when a possible threat or possible danger is involved."

"Sometimes they are needed when anything like that happens. So any cause of danger isn't inflected."

"Sometimes you should see that I'm in danger and possibly the whole mansion is."

"Sometimes I don't know where you are getting to in these conversations." He says and sits lazily in his chair.

"Just read this will you father?" I pass him the note and take a seat on a chair.