Sanzu Haruchiyo as boyfriend/husband

.・✫・゜・。.

Sanzu Haruchiyo as your boyfriend/husband ( man's a kinky one)

⚠ - drugs, fluff, nsfw.

.・✫・゜・。.

- sanzu loves kissing you whenever it's the wrong time, at public places or at occasions he would end up kissing you or leaving pecks on you which would turn you red and he'd finds it cute!

~ it was a random party thrown by bonten on the event of announcing their new deals with another leading criminal organization, when the host was announcing about it you and sanzu were standing at the very front along with the very top executives of bonten when sanzu held your wrist with his hand and bent himself down towards your neck and left multiple pecks and then stood straight like he did nothing, you were a blushing mess as all eyes were now on both of you even the host took a pause for a few seconds before continuing his announcement. { sanzu did infact receive scolding from mikey for his behaviour at the party but not like it had any much effect on sanzu when it comes to you }

.・✫・゜・。.

- sanzu is like a puppy or a obedient dog who would never leave it's owner which was y/n, you will never find a better obedient partner like sanzu ever he's best at it.

- sanzu loves being high on drugs but when it comes to y/n asking him to stop taking drugs, he would stop himself as much as he can until he looses his control and goes back on taking them but my man tries.

- sanzu doesn't like to sleep early, he would end up convincing you to stay up late watching movies with him or he'll do some work or do something with you but he won't sleep until it is late at night, you can say it's a habit for him to sleep late since he returns home late every day since he has a lot of work at bonten headquarters.

- sanzu has a sweet tooth so if you have one or not he'll somehow convince you to go have ice cream with him or waffles, he loves eating sweets but he'll also eat whatever you like because he likes you more than his sweets.

- sanzu strives for physical touch, a hug or a pat on his head will definitely lit up his mood, he loves cuddling before sleep and every morning he likes to wake up with you in his arms if he found out you were not in his arms he'll be disappointed and probably force you to cuddle with him.

- sanzu gets jealous easily so if you were talking to even a barista he'll be glaring at the man until you're done and walk back to sanzu, he will keep his eyes open and wide for any other male person who might be trying to make a move on his precious thing.

- sanzu has a sulking problem, when you scold him or when you get angry on him and he feels sad about it he'll go sit alone and pout, he'll try his best to not speak to you while he keeps you near him at all times, he won't say a word to you and keep looking away from your direction when you try locking your eyes with his eyes.

- sanzu loves seeing you in dresses he brought for you, he'll hug you and compliment you a million times if you wore one of his brought clothing or accessory.

- sanzu loves your affection towards him, if you compliment sanzu it'll only turn him into a fluff ball, if you gift sanzu something he'll probably cherish it for his life.

- sanzu takes all his responsibilities by heart, he'll take care of you and work like a professional, sometimes it is concerning how less he cares about himself and how much time he spents working and caring for you.

- sanzu can't really cook well but he tries to do his best to cook for you whenever you are sick or tired of eating restaurant food.

- sanzu would take you on long drives during his holidays.

.・✫・゜・。.