Rindou haitani ~ periods~ 💉

.・✫・゜・。.

Read at your own risk

.・✫・゜・。.

Rindou was going through his things when he realised something and checked his notes, realising y/n's periods lie in these days, he already knew the drill if he didn't want a sulking or a monstrous y/n, he brought all her favourite snacks and necessities by the evening and head home, there he saw a y/n laying inside three blankets and understood it already began.

Rindou calmly went to y/n and asked if she wanted something and she came out of her cave under blankets to point at him and then pulled rindou on the bed and under the blankets, it was warm under the blankets and way too comfy, rindou hugged y/n by the waist and she squirmed gesturing him to not hug her waist too tight, both of them laid in the bed for some while until rindou wanted and had to get out so he can atleast take his suit off he was very uncomfortable in it, after 15 minutes of trying rindou finally escaped the clingy koala on his bed and went to change, after it he ordered food since he knew nobody was gonna cook, rindou began doing some work on his laptop while he sat on the bed, y/n then peeked outside her blankets and crawled towards rindou, " you little puppy " rindou said as he chuckled and took hold of y/n's blanket, y/n was screaming no because rindou was pulling the blankets off of her, " let me stay in here or I'll diee " y/n said dramatically making rindou laugh, " god you're a trouble " rindou said as he left the hold of the blankets and continued his work, y/n laid in bed for a while until she asked rindou to grab her phone and he did, y/n then played games on her phone until food arrived.

After dinner, y/n got up and went to her office room, she then began doing her work, a confused rindou entered the office room and asked " hey, aren't you gonna sleep? cmon you need to rest. " rindou said as he gestured his hand forward for y/n to hold and follow him but she didn't, " I feel like working tho..." she said in a tiny voice, " alright but come to bed soon. " rindou said as he pat y/n's head and left to rest in the room, y/n worked for a few hours until her mood changed and she felt tired, her hand was hurting and she went to the room and laid in bed next to rindou who was asleep, y/n snuggled into rindou's chest and slept.

It was 6 am when rindou woke up, he had a habit of waking up early and then he would wake y/n up but he found no y/n next to him when he woke up, worried he checked the office room and found no one then he went to the living room to find y/n working out, " what are you doing so early " rindou asked, " I couldn't sleep so I decided to work out " y/n replied.

After breakfast rindou left for his work and after a few hours of him working his phone went off, he saw 30+ messages from y/n when he worriedly opened them, he found memes and random things y/n sent him while she must be scrolling around, rindou sighed and chuckled at his stupid little girl and got back to his work.

when rindou got home that night he again faced what he faced the night before, a clingy koala y/n.

The end

.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。