immanence ~ manjiro sano

.・✫・゜・。.

Disturbing themes ahead-child au
.・✫・゜・。.

it is said people leave their own marks on a person's thinking, whether it be influence of friends, information and other aspects.

Mikey had a cousin he didn't knew about when he attacked his families last existing bloodline, he did not kill his cousin who was merely 7 years old, mikey decided to keep the kid with him, he felt she was the only one left of his bloodline after he killed or most of them died.

Mikey would keep y/n with him during all times because he became fond of her, her childish behavior and how she never got scared or judged mikey, he would teach her what he used to learn in his grandfather's dojo as a child, she wasn't as fluent and bright in those like him which made him want to feel protect her more since she wasn't as strong as he was as a child, he would ask kakucho to look after her since kakucho was most sensible among all in terms of parenting, sometimes he would also let rindou play video games with y/n, when he had work he would threaten sanzu before leaving y/n to him, overall no one was to hurt or make her learn about bad things.

Mikey was in car with y/n as she was playing a game on her i-pad, Mikey then received a call telling him about urgent work at some site, he immediately got there with y/n following after him like lost dog only to stop after seeing two bloodied men tied down on floor, mikey noticed that and quickly turned around to see tears pricking at the corners of y/n's eyes, she was about to burst into a loud cry when mikey hugged her and took her out of the place to the car, he comforted her and left her to wait for him in car.

Mikey found it weird how he was always so negative and causing deaths but that had no effect on y/n's pure demeanor, she still had the effect of her parent's pure and truthful morals towards the society, she would cry when someone got hurt even if that someone was a bad guy, he did not understand kids at all but he appreciated the good behavior for his little cousin.

Y/n was nice to all bonten members, she once hugged Mikey's car driver saying thank you to him, Mikey found it wholesome but he gave y/n a lecture on who to go near, touch and talk to since they can be dangerous for her, she obediently followed what mikey said to her, the next day y/n gave everyone a hug except sanzu who was running behind y/n for a hug, mikey chuckled seeing y/n not give sanzu a hug, he fit the description of a dangerous guy perfectly.

Mikey was once awoken by y/n during night, she was scared to sleep alone after sanzu and she watched a horror movie together, mikey cursed sanzu in his head as he then grabbed the little girl and gently put her on the bed, he then hugged her gently and closed his eyes but y/n tapped his forehead making him open his eyes and question her why she wasn't sleeping, she said she couldn't sleep, mikey sigh and began telling y/n a story from his childhood, after some time she fell asleep and so did tired mikey, the next day sanzu got an hour lecture from mikey and extra work as a punishment for showing y/n a horror movie, mikey was pissed because not only his sleep was ruined, y/n's was too and she was scared too.

Other than mikey, kokonoi loves buying clothes and gifts for y/n, he would take y/n to various shopping places and food places to cheer her up, kakucho liked telling y/n stories and playing games with her, sanzu liked playing games with y/n but he would either start being arrogant or aggressive causing mikey to glare at him, ran loves making y/n's hair in different styles, he would style them really well only for it to be destroyed til the end of the day, rindou liked cuddling or playing video games with y/n, takeomi would keep distance from y/n since he mostly reeked of smoke, mochi would take y/n to various knowledgeable places and try teaching her about things.

Mikey would kill people who tried hurting or even coming near y/n, he found her very close to his heart and someone he didn't want any harm to happen to, mikey only laughs around y/n and tells her his past experiences and feelings, he even shared with her when he felt depressed and she would always cheer him up somehow.

The end.
Thank you for reading 📖.
.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。