kyrie - manjiro sano

.・✫・゜・。.

Disturbing themes ahead.
.・✫・゜・。.

It wasn't a pleasant day, she didn't even knew if it was a day or the night was still ongoing, y/n l/n with her friends and boyfriend was kidnapped by someone, she didn't knew who she was kidnapped three days ago, since then she hasn't seen any humans, she felt like she was rotting tied down to the floor of the dark room she confined in, an hour or so and suddenly the only door in the room opened as bright light entered the room, her eyes squealed shut to such exposure all of a sudden, she heard people talking about torture as she was then dragged to another room and tied to a wall.

Two people dragged a man blindfolded into the room, he was y/n's friend they tied him to the opposite wall as then entered the man who was the cause of commotion, manjiro sano, y/n knew him because she worked for him as an assistant before quitting few months ago, manjiro sat down on a chair beside y/n and softly muttered if she'd like to be his, y/n frowned as she said manjiro was stupid for doing this to her and her friends, manjiro unimpressed signed the standing men to take of blindfold of the man as he looked around in panic screaming to be let go, the men then began slowly taking his fingernails out by force as the man screamed and begged, when it was done mikey looked at y/n who was devastated and crying, he asked her again if she would like to marry him but she denied screaming at him how insane he was, feeling unimpressed again manjiro signed the men to kill, the man look the gun as the man tied began his kyrie, begging for mercy from both the gods and the men in front of him who had a hold on his life, he was shot in cold blood as his bloody then dragged outside the room.

Another man was dragged in the room, his blindfold immediately taken off as he panicked and looked over to his girlfriend y/n tied up as well, mikey then looked at y/n and repeated his question, y/n didn't reply still traumatized by her surroundings, mikey unimpressed asked the men to torture the man, the torture continued for 34 minutes until y/n agreed to marry mikey and he his, finally impressed mikey still told his men to finish off the tied man, y/n cried as her boyfriend was shot in front of her.

She was dragged to a isolated mansion which lied in nowhere, all that existed around was forests and forests, the question wasn't escape, it was escape to where?, mikey had it all planned, he knew what he wanted and what limits he'd go to have it, to have y/n, he confined her, put her in a prison she couldn't escape, y/n had to give in or she'll be forced to, having no option left y/n decided to play along til she can actually fall for him.

It went fine for a long time until y/n tried to manjiro's gun so she can shoot him and escape, she was unfortunately caught during her search, mikey in betrayal and anger beat y/n til she couldn't feel her surroundings and fainted, later regretting his decisions mikey tried to make it up to y/n, only to make her hide from him scared, it was hell, mikey couldn't figure out ways for y/n to want him back and y/n had no ways to escape, except one.

After mikey left for his meeting, y/n simply went to the rooftop, standing at the edge she saw Mikey's car still parked which meant he didn't leave, turning around she saw mikey ready to grab her when she lost her balance and fell, fell to her injury not death, unlucky, mikey didn't blame her, he instead found a new way of keeping her dependent on him, he would keep breaking her ankles so she cannot walk and had to require his help and assistance.

He wished they could be together for an eternity.

The end.
Thank you for reading 📖.
.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。