Kakucho hitto as boyfriend/husband

.・✫・゜・。.

Kakucho hitto as your boyfriend/husband.

⚠ - violence, trauma, fluff, alcohol, nsfw.

.・✫・゜・。.

- kakucho has a lot of work, being bonten's no.3 does him no mercy. Most of the time he'll be busy and have ton of work but that can never stop this dude from spending his time with you, he'll overwork himself but somehow manage his time for you.

- kakucho often comes home late and loves when you are awake for him with dinner you cooked yourself, no matter how cold the food got he'll eat it like it's the most delicious thing ever.

- kakucho loves cuddles or your touch, whenever you both cuddle he'll nuzzle his head around your body like a puppy and it honestly tickles, if you mess around with his hair or give him head pats he'll accept it, he loves when you hold his arm, hands, fingers, face, clothes or anything, he'll never decline your touch.

- kakucho cries whenever you scold him, it's sort of a traumatic thing for him so you make sure you never scold him and whenever you do it's just chill surface sorta scold which won't hurt him.

- kakucho loves kissing you, he treasures you and would often leave a ton of pecks on you just to show how much he is glad you are with him.

- kakucho can cook and he will cook a ton of food for you even if it is not necessary, he'll cook you healthy meals which taste good.

- kakucho takes care of you like a child, he'll make sure of your sleep, food and health cautiously.

- kakucho likes talking to you while sipping down wine while he has you in his arms or lap, he'll talk to you about his past and his work for hours until he is drunk enough to drag himself and you to bed to cuddle to sleep.

- kakucho gets jealous easily considering you're the closest thing he has he'll get jealous easily and will make sure he beats the shit out of people which cause it.

- kakucho likes to be gentle on you even if his head is screaming at him to go rough.

- kakucho likes to teach you how to drive a car or bike because that way he gets to see your reactions and also see how much potential you got.

- kakucho adores you way too much, he'll spend his entire pay check just buying you things or spending it on you.

- kakucho doesn't cares for himself when it comes to you, so you'll have to take care of this big boy.

- kakucho is obedient as hell, if you tell him to wear something else he'll do that without uttering a single word and sometimes it feels bad to order him around.

- kakucho is someone who panics if you ever cry in front of him but he'll manage it by comforting you or telling you greatest things he feels about you in your ear while having you tightly in his grasp.

.・✫・゜・。.