til you call my name - obsessed mikey

.・✫・゜・。.

read at your own risk.

.・✫・゜・。.

Mikey, manjiro sano was one of the most wanted men in Japan, without even realising mikey fell into the black hole of his darkness and hence gave the identity of bonten a notorious criminal organization, mikey was cold, his aura emitted danger. How could he be gentle to someone?

Being an officer at the very young age of 19 is a big deal for anyone and that increases when you're a girl, why? pervs, doubting, no respect and sometimes given no credit to things, no matter how hard someone screams about equality, gender discrimination is a reform that continues to grow each day, y/n was a great officer but she was really nice to be an officer, most of her employees used her to do their work.

y/n grew up with a father who was really protective and supportive of her, he raised her like a princess, he was a cop inspired by him y/n decided to be an officer herself and that is how she worked hard and became the officer. it wasn't all hard work which helped her infact the dear father had a hand in helping his daughter be happy and achieve something but he didn't knew that this is gonna end bad.

To further investigate and find bonten's core members y/n was one of the officers put in the mission, she was told to do it individually as they could find them like that, she agreed being the dumb innocent girl she was and the rest were happy they wouldn't work with her, y/n began figuring out what clubs, bars or places they could go at and in which city, within two months of investigation she did herself she figured out they would be in roppongi or tokyo since that is somewhere around where bonten's era began at and so she searched every bar and club in those cities and it took her alot of time but.

It was a misty evening, the rain was pouring so slow as if it had no hurry to end, y/n entered a very lavish and one of the biggest clubs in roppongi to search around, she was wearing a black turtleneck and some black pants with black boots which contained some heels since she didn't wanna appear short, she had a high ponytail on and she began rummaging through the club to find any member or some clue of bonten that is when she bumped into a man on the second floor without realising when she was thinking deeply about where else she could search, there was a guy in a grey suit with whitish blonde hair in front of her and four men dressed in black suits behind him just standing but with a pissed face after she bumped into the man, the man showed no emotions and his eyes felt like an empty void, y/n apologized for bumping and was about to leave when the man himself grabbed her and she looked at him in confused, the man then pulled her and asked his men to carry her along, which they did, despite resisting and screaming they managed to drug her to black out, along with 8 other girls y/n was taken to the bonten headquarters that night, all of the women being incredibly young, some even 14,y/n was sure they were gonna human traffic these girls or rape them themselves, she feared her own thoughts as she was one of them tied in the same room despite her being 19 she was still in that room with minors , she began to shuffle her hands and legs to get rid of the tight ropes and magically or luckily her hands slipped out of them because she was the long sleeves and she pulled her sleeves on which the rope was tied, her wrists were smaller and came out just fine, she immediately untied herself and everyone in the room and began looking for an escape she also ensured the girls that she was a police officer and they were gonna be fine so they don't panic, but fate didn't give her no time as the bonten members along with their security began entering the room, glancing at the untied girls looking for escape sanzu gritted his teeth, " who freed you? ", " yea we need name or his face " ran said behind him with no emotion, they were thinking it might be a bonten traitor but it wasn't, the girls stayed silent and were scared, y/n was too but she stood calm because she was now the only one providing hope to these girls and if she shattered here these girls would loose all hope, " I did " y/n said stepping up, " and you are not going to do anything to these girls you bastards " her words making the rest chuckle at how a young girl is saying those words to them, " okay what are you gonna do? you are what 15? what can you do hm? " takeomi said with a smirk, " I'm not 15 , I'm 19 and I'm a well trained police officer " the lines shocked the bonten members, they took her because she looked like a minor or someone very young but realising what she said didn't put much impact on them, y/n was saving the girls as much time as she could and also looking for a way to escape but that is when she was carried by none other than the silver haired man who she earlier bumped into, y/n before she could say anything the man glared at her in a deadly way shutting her up, she don't know what happened to the rest of the girls or kids to say but she was brought to a big and pretty room and thrown onto the bed, " hmm I'm mikey, majiro sano, the leader of bonten " mikey said taking his coat off and throwing it on a nearby chair, " I'd like to know what you can do against me dead officer " mikey said in a seductive yet scary manner, slowly inching near y/n on the bed, he forced his hands upon the throat of the scared girl and began squeezing for a while taking the life out of the girl but he stopped when it was way too close to her death, she was panting and there were hand marks on her neck, more like bruises, mikey slowly began taking off clothes from both of their bodies, as y/n tried resisting that but she was too weak against him, mikey without a single thought began thrusting deep into the officer without even her being wet, y/n screamed at his every thrust but slowly got hang of it after few thrusts and began moaning badly due to the pleasure along with the raspy pain he gave her, mikey went close to her ear " now do you like this officer? " mikey said seductively as he then kissed the girl deeply while going deep into her with his thrusts.

______

Y/n woke up in immense pain in her entire body, bruises and hickeys everywhere, soon enough someone entered the room, it was sanzu the no. 2 of bonten, " boss would like you to be his, it's been long time since he have gave his heart to some girl or even felt emotions so you better follow what we order or what mikey wants or I'll myself rip your skin apart and make you bleed til your dead, understand? " sanzu said looking for an answer, " Do you understand?! " he repeated harshly, " I-i under-stand" y/n said squirming as she was very scared of this man.

The end

.・✫・゜・。.