Kakucho hitto : clumsy events

.・✫・゜・。.

⚠ - fluff, violence, alcohol.

.・✫・゜・。.

It was new year's eve, kakucho had went to celebrate a little with his bonten comrades at one of their biggest clubs in roppongi, kakucho planned to not get drunk so that he can later spend time with y/n who was planning a new year's dinner for both of them at home, kakucho didn't Infact get that drunk, he was a little tipsy to say the least, it was around 7 when he began heading home in his car.

Soon kakucho reached his mansion which was owned by him and y/n, stepping inside the mansion his eyes saw y/n dressed in a beautiful traditional dress and their delicious dinner set on the table, all cooked by y/n who was kakucho's favorite chef, " you look so pretty, darling " kakucho said to which y/n smiled at him and said " thankyou,you look really handsome yourself " at what kakucho slightly blushed as he sat himself at the table which was loaded with tempting goods, before y/n and kakucho would began eating both of them prayed then they began eating, y/n could write a book out of all the complements that kakucho passed to her after eating the meals she cooked for him, kakucho was pleased and satisfied with the food she fed him, it wasn't just tasty but it was the best because it was made with care and love for him only him, as soon as kakucho and y/n were done eating both of them decided to go to the festival where they mentioned are gonna be fireworks, " hold on tight " kakucho said to y/n who sat behind him on his bike, heading towards the festival, they chose to ride bike to that place as it might be crowded and all kakucho owned was hellish expensive cars which would be odd to be at such a place, after both of them reached the festival y/n decided it was better to roam around and check out all the stalls present there kakucho agreed to y/n and walked around with her throughout the festival until they both landed on their next stall in which kakucho got invested too much that he didn't realise y/n was no longer beside him, he was practically panicking because y/n would never disappear like this ever, she always made sure she told him where she was even if it was her friend's house or the mansion backyard, kakucho was now looking around for y/n when his eyes darted towards an alley which was dark he could hear some voices from there, he walked in the alley with lots of suspicion and anger, kakucho stood there for a few moments as the sight in front of him didn't help his rage instead it infuriated him even more, he saw two males applying duck tape over y/n's mouth who was trying to protest against it and trying to escape them somehow but she was definitely overpowered, kakucho beat both of the males almost to death until he got back into his senses when he heard y/n's muffled voice and looked towards her, she had tears in her eyes as she twitched with her hands, feet and mouth still duck taped, kakucho immediately got up and freed y/n before hugging her tightly, the whole situation almost gave kakucho a heart attack, he then took y/n towards the fireworks place of the festival comforting about how he will not let something like this happen ever again and he was not lying the situation which just occurred only made kakucho believe that he needs to increase security around y/n at all times.

Y/n was clinging on kakucho's arm while still shaking a bit because of what she witnessed but it was also because she was cold which kakucho noticed so he decided to put his jacket on y/n who gladly took it but also hugged kakucho tight which made him feel somewhat warm, she was scared but also glad kakucho saved her, she was startled when she heard and saw fireworks bursting in the sky, she slowly looked up to see the beautiful sight, it did lighten up her mood, she felt good, kakucho was staring at y/n rather than the fireworks, how the firework's light reflected on her face and how her eyes shimmered by light, she looked stunning, so pretty that kakucho couldn't resist himself but softly leave a kiss on y/n's lips making her confused and stare at kakucho who gave y/n the most genuine comforting smile, he was happy and it was all y/n needed, she was happy too now.

After the festival it was almost almost around 3-4 am when both kakucho and y/n were going home, y/n was so tired that she was almost asleep on kakucho's back, she buried herself in his muscular back to also cover herself from the cold wind which blew on her face and made her feel cold, she still had kakucho's jacket on but she was still cold slightly, as soon as both of them reached their mansion, y/n took kakucho straight to their room and cuddled with him to sleep, kakucho truly enjoyed the night with y/n and he was tired as well, it took them a couple minutes of talking until both of them drifted to sleep.

Kakucho the next day increased the mansion security and hired one of the best men of bonten to be the bodyguards of his love, kakucho also stayed on his guard now whenever he went out with y/n, he kept his eyes wide open and suspected each and every person's actions around his love,he made a promis to himself to not ever be clumsy whenever it comes to her,y/n found it pretty funny but also felt good that she had kakucho, he not only secured her but he actually provided her with a feeling of security and comfort around him.