when y/n is drunk~

.・✫・゜・。.

twice just dropped 'set me free' if you're into kpop go stream it! also jisoo's solo is coming soon, stream that too if you'd like!
Read at your own risk, further content contains violence and adult themes. (๑ↀᆺↀ๑)

.・✫・゜・。.

Majiro sano

- majiro was away for a meeting when he didn't knew y/n was getting drunk while he was gone, she went into his living area where his entire drink collection was set, she took the one she found interesting and began trying different drinks, she opened like 4 bottles and drank half of some.

- when majiro returned he got worried when he saw y/n sloppily lying on the couch, when he got near her he realised she was drunk, he then saw a cook book she found in which various alcohol cocktail recipes were mentioned, majiro chuckled and gasped when he felt arms around his waist, he turned around to see a total wasted y/n hugging him burying her face into him and nuzzling around, he asked if she could get off him to which she only tightened her grip and began pushing him backwards causing him to hit the wall, y/n pinned him to the wall and then dropped down to the ground immediately falling asleep, mikey chuckled at how silly the situation got, he then carried y/n to their room and placed her on the bed to rest.

Ran haitani

- he took y/n to a party with him where he challenged y/n to see who wins in taking more shots, due to a low alcohol tolerance y/n was done by her 7th shot, she began complimenting ran, how pretty and cool he was and drooling over him as he dragged the drunk y/n back to his car.

- in the car y/n kept singing the lyrics of the song which was playing or sticking her hand out of the window which ran prevented by closing the window, she kept it up until she got so tired she reclined her seat and layed, staring at ran she began her rant over his looks and charming personality again causing ran to lightly blush at chuckle at his biggest simp, y/n didn't realise and soon slept, ran carefully took her out of the car in his arms to their room for her to sleep.

Rindou haitani

- rindou was at the club with y/n, he had some little business there and he took y/n out for some drinks because they haven't done that for a while, rindou and y/n drank together for a while until rindou said he'll be back and left for some time.

- when rindou returned he saw two men at his table near y/n both of them asking and trying to convince y/n to go with them, rindou immediately rushed to the table and asked the two men what they were doing seeing rindou both of them stiffened and began telling him how they were just asking their friend to go now, rindou let out a scoff as he stated y/n was his girlfriend, both the boys stared at each other and decided to ask rindou if he wanted to share for a night, they're audacity was boiling his blood, rindou took the bottle on the table and smashed it on one guy's head causing the guy to fall back and bleed heavily, while rindou kicked the other guy down and began punching him until he fainted, rindou then looked over to y/n who was leaning on the table, her head on the table while her eyes were closed, cheeks tinted red due to her being drunk, rindou calmly picked y/n and left the club, the club management didn't bother once to stop rindou because he owned the club.

Kokonoi hajime

- koko was at a party with y/n, all the women there were dressed exclusively for men to pick them, many weren't even linked to the party, they were there just to find a man.

- koko was talking to one such girl without realising y/n was staring at him and pretty jealous, y/n sighed going to the bar space and ordering her alot of alcohol, she drank until she was pretty drunk, soon came koko approaching asking why did she drink so much, y/n pushed koko away and began walking outside, trying to walk outside without stumbling or falling when koko held her so she don't fall and took her outside in his car, he asked her what was the deal why'd she drink so much but she ignored koko, when koko asked for the 7th time she answered he can go back to the girls he was so interested in talking at the party making koko realise she was jealous, koko gave y/n water to sober up while he took both of them to his mansion, when reached there koko took y/n to their bedroom, y/n was pretty sober now and more annoyed that he didn't say anything to her that is when koko pinned her to the wall and told her he might talk to those girls but he'll never do such to any of them, he then began kissing y/n slowly taking off her dress and carrying her to the bed. ( rest imagine yourself 😊)

Sanzu haruchiyo

- he didn't realise and left his drug pills at home near y/n's immunity pills in the kitchen, sanzu was at his work for a few hours but when he got home he saw a very sloppy y/n watching news like she was watching an adult film, she then looked at sanzu who just came home.

- sanzu then found out she took his drugs instead of her pills, he wasn't feeling bad about it, he was rather excited how she acts high and to his excitement she did act very clingy, naughty and loud, she slept awhile later on sanzu's chest, he then put her to bed and got her some lemonade for when she wakes up because he knew she might have headache or feel nauseous because of the drugs, she didn't take them regularly like him and had no control over it like him.

Kakucho hitto

- kakucho was out with y/n to an event, it was at the beach, there were various beverages and most of them had alcohol, he asked y/n he's gonna be back when she was drinking on something, she nodded as he left to go see the haitani brothers at the grill talking about a business deal.

- when kakucho got back he didn't see y/n he looked around to see y/n near the shore, she was playing in water, he went to her only for her to pull him into the water and splash alot of water on him and giggle, he then realised she was drunk so he stuck around in case she looses her balance but kakucho was called by the haitani brothers for some information they had, he asked y/n to sit on the sand and not go in the water and she nodded, kakucho went for a quick and returned to see y/n asleep on the sand, he chuckled carrying her to the dressing room where now his challenge was to dress her up so he could take her back home, he handled if well because he's a gentleman and also took y/n home safely.

Takeomi akashi

- him and y/n were at home where he was smoking his fifth ciggarette, he knew y/n hated the smell of it and walked away, he later when went to y/n, he saw her drinking while watching something netflix, he asked why she was drinking and she drunkenly replied she could drink too if he can smoke and continued drinking but takeomi stopped her and asked her how much she drank, he then got her some water and asked if she wanted to sleep and she said yes, he then carried her to the bed and layed her down to sleep but she wasn't sleeping at all, she kept staring at him and laughing lightly.

when he asked why was she laughing on him and staring, she said she can see how old he is getting slowly, this was sober y/n, she wasn't as drunk as she was before, the comment sparked something in takeomi as he then pinned y/n down to the bed, " getting old huh? I'll show you how old have I gotten " he said as y/n laughed seeing takeomi in the mood.

The end.
Thank you for reading.

.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。