Who was she? bonten X reader

.・✫・゜・。.

It was a dark night where stars glimmered, a lean lady stood at one of the highest floors of an building that had no name or owner, a substitute owner perhaps. she was dressed in tight black leather clothing that stick to her body in a very satisfying way, she was perfect the way she stood, her eyes, hair, lips, neck, hands everything was worth a compliment. who was she?

______

from the hallway there were heard sudden footsteps of several men approaching the room in unison, the gigantic door soon opened as a man with sleek white hair stepped in wearing very loose suit that somehow complimented his body which looked very lean, behind him approached men dressed in expensive suits and eye catching hair styles and colors, the lady now turned towards them facing her back towards the big window and view, " you must be the hidden Japanese assassin everyone wants their hands on? " asked the man in purple mullet hair, "yes" that was all the lady replied in, her expression was stoic but there was glimpse of interest and bloodlust in her eyes, " we want you to work with bonten, you'll be provided with whatever you need and ranked at one of the highest members in bonten" spoke the infamous mikey, " I wanna be at the highest if I'm gonna work for some country known Japanese criminal organization" The lady spoke as she took a seat on the sofa next to mikey, " you'll be in the highest unfortunately, you're the most skilled among everyone in this room" spoke the organization's international affair manager, "I'm in " that's all the lady spoke as she got up and walked out but before leaving she handed a piece of paper to a pink mullet guy who stood very near the exit of the room.

______

It was a drug deal mission, a drug dealing gang has refused to supply drugs to the bonten and took the money, the mission was to kill the drug dealing gang's owners and take over them as revenge for refusing bonten and taking them lightly, y/n's role was to kill the owners by sneaking into their Villa's around 4:23 in the morning when they are fast asleep and the security is changing it's positioning, y/n got around the security of the villa and soon snuck inside from a bathroom window which was very tiny but well enough for y/n, in the villa she made sure to first put on her gloves and began making her way to the room of the owner, she soon entered in and killed him and his wife in their sleep, she then locked the room door as she went inside the bathroom of the room opening a window which was larger this time, she checked around and got out running straight towards her bike which was parked not so far, she escaped the hot situation by few seconds.

Bonten was more than enough impressed by the skills of their new assassin queen, she wasn't just something you could brag or blabber about she was truly something she claimed to be, a professional at handling the lives of her targets, she caught the eyes of everyone she met, bonten was another victim of her cold and expensive aura.

______

It was another day at bonten headquarters where sanzu was screaming like a rooster on his traitors who were once again begging for his mercy, mikey was asleep on a couch in the other meeting room, no one dare to wake him up as he slept very less usually, y/n was sitting and looking for some data on another criminal organization when sanzu called her for help, she walked to him, the rest of the bonten was out for other missions and works, sanzu requested to her if she can clean his hands because they were covered in layers of skin flesh and blood, she grabbed a nearby towel and began helping the pink haired guy, as she was almost done sanzu grabbed y/n by her waist and dragged her behind until her back hit the wall, he pinned her against the wall as he began sniffing and kissing her neck, y/n was shocked by his sudden action and didn't move for a few seconds until she tried pushing him off to which he held her even tighter and grinned, " I cannot stop dreaming of fucking you, and now you're here cleaning my hands and being so close to me, ahh I can't resist myself " sanzu said close to y/n's ear, "you've been dreaming of something like that with me?" y/n asked with a calm and low whisper to which sanzu nodded and looked at her with lust in his eyes, " why not go ahead and fulfill your dream " y/n said making sanzu smirk and lift her up, carrying her to a spare room where he ripped her clothes apart and went rough on her, he didn't stop until he was fully satisfied and y/n was fully on the verge of falling asleep, he then layed down next to her hugging her bare body under the sheets, he fell asleep immediately but y/n soon got up and wore clothes whatever she could find in the room to cover herself, she walked out to the open area in the headquarters, seeing ran, rindou, takeomi and kakucho, all raised their eyebrows at y/n's state, she was not wearing her usual clothing, her hair were messed up, her lips looked red and her neck had many bruises along with hickeys, "sanzu raped me " y/n said as she fell one of the sofa's and fainted.

_____

Sanzu was given the suitable punishment and y/n took the spot of bonten's no.2 at sanzu's place, her plan once again worked to be at the highest.

.・✫・゜・。.