shh he's asleep! - sanzu haruchiyo

.・✫・゜・。.

Read at your own risk. ⚠

.・✫・゜・。.

Sanzu haruchiyo a famous criminal was now sitting in a museum, can you believe it? the drug addict sat there admiring a piece of art, it was a beautiful painting of the infamous broad peak mountain, was in interested in mountains? no, was he interested in art? no, so then was he interested in the artist? yes.

Sanzu met this artist when he was out on a vacation in otaru with the rest of the bonten, he was there for winter's break with the rest, they had been busy for months on end before this vacation, sanzu roamed his hotel balcony sweet cold breeze hitting him causing his nostrils to squeeze and turn red due to the cold, he looked around as his eyes landed on the other balcony, this one belonged to the next hotel room, there he saw a lady painting on a bright white canvas which almost blend in with the snow that was on the streets, he began assuming her features, how her hair were flowing around with the cold wind, how she painted with delicacy and her fingers gripping the brush as tight as they could, still softly. He was nothing more than mesmerised when suddenly the haitani brothers entered his room unannounced, he was startled and his beautiful moment was ruined, both the brothers barged in the balcony almost shoving sanzu off, " it's been pretty cold here " ran said as his eyes too landed on the balcony next to theirs to see the pretty girl painting, ran being the flirty chick he is called out the girl, " would you like to paint me too in there? " ran said with confidence dripping in each word he muttered, sanzu gritted his teeth as he wanted to actually push ran off the balcony, " I don't paint humans " the girl simply replied not once taking her eyes off the canvas, ran was disappointed and his ego crushed when sanzu stepped forward, " what are you painting " sanzu asked, this time the girl glanced towards sanzu and stopped, " I think I should start painting humans " she said staring towards sanzu not even blinking for many seconds, " wait you found him pretty but not me?! " ran asked offended, " he's unique, pretty and something that should become an art " the girl said as she asked for sanzu's number and he gave it to her gladly, he told her how long he will stay and wanted to become friends with her.

Sanzu spend three days and he hadn't received no calls from the girl, until his phone rang, on the phone the girl he met three days ago told him she wanted to paint him and could he come to her room after some time whenever he's free that night, sanzu agreed, putting his phone down he got inside the bathroom, he took an hour long shower, brushed his hair carefully, and took his time dressing and getting ready, when he was done he went to the girl's hotel room door, he knocked very nervous as he saw the little girl open the door and gesture him to come inside, there he saw a couch placed before the canvas and the stool the girl would probably sit on and paint, sanzu in his curiosity asked " wait- do i have to take my clothes off? ", " sure if you want me to paint you like Jack painted rose in titanic" the girl chuckled, " say, paint me like one of your French girl's y/n " she said as she sat down on the stool thinking sanzu would take it as a joke but he began taking his clothes off, " paint me like one of your French boys y/n " sanzu said seductively as he took off his final cloth and laid down on the couch, y/n was startled but either ways began painting sanzu, she was mesmerized by the man's features but she couldn't help but glance at his entire body carefully both for the painting and herself, sanzu had tinted cheeks but he felt so amazing in the moment he didn't complain nor think twice his decisions, he let the girl paint him for hours and hour until he eventually fell asleep, in a couple more hours y/n was done with her masterpiece of an art, she never had an idea she would go from painting nature, ice monsters and islands to painting a sexy naked man.

She didn't regret her decision, she put a blanket over sanzu's naked body as he kept sleeping like a child, soon she heard a knock on her door as she opened to reveal the two boys from three days ago, both of them asked if she had seen sanzu and she invited them inside, " shh he's asleep! " she said as rindou was about to say something, ran was confused why was the girl entirely dressed up but sanzu was asleep with just a blanket on, he then saw a canvas, his eyes glanced over to it to see the masterpiece of a painting that included a naked sanzu, ran scoffed and asked y/n again if she was sure his dick was actually as big as she painted and she chuckled confirming it was as her cheeks flushed red.

The vacation to otaru was over, sanzu was now sitting in the museum going through all the art of the artist he met accidentally or coincidentally, he then came across the painting that he had himself in, there were alot of people avoiding that painting due to it having adultery but sanzu sat there and viewed the painting carefully, how carefully he was painted on the canvas, he looked better than his reality in the painting, sanzu was then called by the little girl rushing towards him as he got up and hugged her, " do you like it?! " the girl asked excitedly, " I think I'm starting to crush over myself " sanzu said chuckling as he then left the museum after some time with the girl or better say his love of life, his girlfriend and an artist who's art he had become.

The end
Thankyou for reading!
.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。