Who was she? bonten x reader 2

.・✫・゜・。.

Becoming no.2 of the infamous Japanese criminal organization bonten wasn't on the wish list of y/n, she wanted to own whatever she indulged herself in, bonten was nothing new for her she has taken over and ruined several drug businesses and international mafia's who let their guard down for a beautiful mistress every now and then which smoothly provided the chance to y/n who's aura was the perfect bait for such greedy people to loose everything they owned to her.

_____

Y/n was after owning bonten entirely she had already gained herself the spot of bonten's no.2 by claiming herself to be a victim of rape and abuse by the previous no.2 of bonten who was none other than murderous sanzu haruchiyo, sanzu was behind y/n now he wasn't angry rather boiling in shame and regret of believing her, y/n on the other hand was now behind bonten's one and only owner mikey aka manjiro sano, y/n at first only thought of manjiro as a silver white haired weak guy who owned this organization at it's surface and had no skill, but as time went on y/n got to know about his past from news articles, his killer aura, spying on him and knowing his past, mikey was rather the guy she shouldn't mess with because he can kill her, thinking she needs to relax and give herself some time to slowly plan her next win which is a lot harder than playing around with bonten's no.2 and calling it a plan, y/n went to her room at bonten's headquarters and sat on a comfortable sofa, she put on one punch man and began watching it to get her to distract and feel relaxed, she only took a few sips of her beer when suddenly there was a knock heard at the door, she casually got up and walked towards the door, there was mikey standing there, " sanzu really didn't rape you, did he? " mikey asked with no emotion, " he did do that boss " y/n said as she let him in ", " well then can we get the dna proof of it please? " mikey asked and y/n nodded, the next day the dna results came and it was clear sanzu left his semens inside y/n when he thought he was enjoying himself, mikey was calm now that he knew the truth according to him, y/n was now ready to plan her next situation where she will own bonten.

_______

It was Saturday night and most members of bonten went out to drink and party at various clubs owned by bonten throughout Tokyo and shibuya and other cities, y/n was at bonten headquarters working when mikey called her, he asked her to come over to his place as he was alone and wanted protection, y/n immediately stopped working and got to his mansion, there mikey opened the door himself and let y/n inside, he made her have a seat at his living room as he walked towards the nearby bar " I felt alone to be honest, so i thought why not grab a drink with you since I've done this with every bonten top members " mikey said as he grabbed the bottle of wine and two glasses, both mikey and y/n drank together talking about their missions and other things related to their work when mikey suddenly slapped y/n, " what was that for?" y/n said as she looked back at him with a glare, " you are very smart you know? you could plan to kill me or replace me like how you replaced sanzu, yk sanzu is behind your back this whole time, he found out your plan to destroy me and take over bonten " mikey said as he began drinking straight from the bottle of wine, " so now you're gonna kill me or kick me out " y/n said feeling a little sour because of her failure, " no i wont kick you out or kill you, you're very useful to us " mikey said before drinking again, " useful? how? and who are us? bonten? " y/n asked, " us is bonten's higher ups, useful is your body and a little bit of that brain" mikey said as he grabbed y/n's neck, " Wha-what d-do you- mean by bod- dy" y/n spoke huffing for air as Mikey's grip was deadly tight around her neck, mikey didn't answer and dragged y/n to his bedroom upstairs where he threw her on the bed, he then climbed on top of her and bent down towards her ear, " I'll show you how to really assassinate someone, or how to plan someone's despair " he whispered and began taking his shirt off, y/n couldn't do anything because she was weaker than mikey but she did had another plan for herself, mikey stripped y/n entirely and began biting her skin and kissing her sensitive parts slowly so that it would hurt and leave a mark, y/n was recklessly moaning and groaning when the pain hit, mikey slowly went down to her clit but didn't kiss or bite there he instead took out his d and insert it inside her without a warning and it made y/n scream and wince in pain as mikey began thrusting harshly inside her, he went on like this for a few hours until y/n was fast asleep after endless hours of screaming and moaning for mikey, he layed down and slept as well.

_____

It was the next morning, y/n woke up with really bad pain throughout her body, bruises and hickeys all over her body, her legs and clit sore and numb, throat dried and choked, she tried getting up and did, she took a few steps before she fell hard to the ground waking mikey up, "you shouldn't have got up, you're not in the condition to walk baby " mikey said as he helped y/n up towards the bed, y/n ignored his words and him as he walked towards the bathroom and it gave y/n a chance to escape, she somehow got up and put her clothes on, escaping from the backdoor of his mansion, there were alot of trees behind, she was running to where she thought she could find a vehicle or anything to escape this guy, she soon found a parked toyota, y/n broke it's window with her elbow and got inside, she used the layed pen in the car to somehow turn it to start, she sped away in the misty morning.

________

It was now that a few days had passed since the incident, y/n was planning to murder mikey for what he has done, it wasn't that y/n cared but it hurt her pride and she felt really disgusted, aiming at his office window from another building , y/n held a sniper in her hand as she aimed and then shot, missing by a few inches, the bullet hit Mikey's ear, y/n wasn't satisfied but she had to run now or she'll be given punishment by the bonten, y/n made sure to leave a note saying, " it was a pleasant night with you mikey, I hope you enjoy hearing your other whore's moans now ".

______

was she done now? probably not considering her confidence and pride, she went to a foreign country to build herself a new alliance, a criminal organization way stronger than bonten, to crush bonten entirely to it's core, was it her first time doing so? No, but her 17th time for sure.

.・✫・゜・。.