Kokonoi,can't handle it 🤏 🍋

.・✫・゜・。.

⚠- koko crunch, fluff, smut, alcohol.

.・✫・゜・。.

One of the things kokonoi really hated was when he took you out with him and you got really drunk, he didn't hate it because you got drunk and began acting fuzzy but because of how now you had no control over yourself and others around were those he never trusted a bit, he trusted no one when it came to y/n and specially when she was in a state where she couldn't handle herself mentally or physically, a state where she can't be rational to her atmosphere, so koko acts like a body guard whenever he's around you and you're drunk.

___

This was one of those nights where koko had again been invited to a luxurious expensive party where he knows will be more boozes than food,
y/n was getting ready, she headed towards the living room in shorts and a tank toptop ( she kinda ran towards the living room but in tiny 🙂) "kokooooo, which one" she immediately asked kokonoi raising her hands to show him two dresses she was confused with, " the blue one" koko said getting back to working, "thankyou" y/n said as she rushed back to her room, slowly the time passed until when it was evening, " koko are you done?" y/n asked as she knocked on kokonoi's closet door, " I'm almost done babe, get down to the living room I'll be there in a min" koko shouted from inside, a few minutes passed and kokonoi finally reached the living room, grabbing y/n and going out towards his car along with another car full of security, the car began driving to it's destination which was none other than a party which had nothing new for koko but y/n was excited because she heard that the guy who was kokonoi's business friend had a wife who was also a very famous and fantabulous home decor, she was excited to see how pretty their residence and the party might be, koko simply chuckled lowly at y/n's excitement, soon both of them reached the mansion.

____

"y/n, I said no drinks for tonight " kokonoi said eyeing y/n intensely who was begging to try all the different drinks they had at the party, "koko pleaseeee, cmon just one glass, pleaseee" y/n begged to koko again, " fine but just one glass"koko said as he moved to see his another business person, both koko and him began talking for a while, koko soon said his goodbyes and went back to y/n who was now drunk, y/n had a low alcohol tolerance and she took 3 glasses until koko was gone, " Fuck why'd you drink three glasses y/n " koko spoke a little loud, " mmmm koko, I feel so warm" y/n said, "alright let's head home " koko said as he grabbed y/n and walked towards his car informing the other car as well, in the car y/n layed low murmuring something, when both of them reached home y/n walked straight up to her room where she turned the air conditioner on and began taking her accessories off " annoying" she said as she practically threw them away on the floor, " hey calm down babe " koko said as he entered the room and sat on the bed taking his coat and shoes off, y/n slowly began undressing herself, koko had no words at her actions, he was just staring where his eyes got placed and was turning hot and red slowly, " y/n w- why would you take your clothes off" koko said as he stood up from the bed walking towards y/n, " I feel so hot, I can't stand wearing them " y/n said, koko grabbed her by the waist and kissed her forehead, he could feel himself getting hard and feeling turned on, " can I fuck you " koko said whispering in y/n's ears, " what why?" y/n said as she cling on to koko's shirt when he began kissing her neck slowly, his warm breathe hitting y/n's bare skin, " I can't handle this anymore" koko said in almost a needy voice, " f-fine then " y/n said and as soon as she said that koko kissed her deeply inserting his tongue inside her mouth already and picking her up, carrying her to the bed where he placed her and began planting kisses over her bare body, " mmm~" y/n was slightly moaning and whimpering at his wet teasing kisses over her body, " you really hold my strings in your palms "koko said as he began taking his shirt off, and then it lasted for a couple hours until both of them fell asleep.

.・✫・゜・。.