bonten x reader ☆

.・✫・゜・。.

Read at your own risk.
(Requested)

.・✫・゜・。.

" SANZU RETURN MY CHERRY WINE SUIT I NEED IT " kokonoi shouted while raiding sanzu's closet, " we cannot go anywhere without some disaster" ran said as he sat next to rindou leaving his luggage a little away from the couch, " hm " rindou murmured while being lost in his game, " Alright everyone let's go or we'll be late for the flight " takeomi called everyone.

" I am glad we have a private plane, those long ass lines for usual planes is like a headache " mochi spoke, as the bonten was heading inside their private plane a lady dressed in suit was going along with them with a usual suit case, " um lady are you sure this is your flight? " kakucho asked, " uh yes, I am the pilot for this plane along with my partnered pilot " the lady spoke, "koko who hired a female pilot ?! " sanzu asked looking towards koko, " yeah she was the only few available " koko said settling his luggage, "fuck I don't wanna die " sanzu said, he as a child once almost got hit by a car which was driven by a female driver since then he kind of finds it hard to believe a female can be absolute accurate in their work or things they do.

The flight took off like any other would, sanzu was panicking because he never been in a plane being operated by a female, " sanzu chill you're not gonna die " takeomi said with an irk Mark on forehead, " it'll take around 2 hours for the flight to reach it's destination, please relax and enjoy the flight " hearing the announcement sanzu relaxed a little and got off, he moved to the plane's food area, he had to actually find a knife so he can take his drugs, he entered the food area to find the female pilot in there, " wtf are you doing here, who's operating the plane?! " sanzu panicked, " the plane is on auto flight mode and there is another pilot operating" the lady spoke, " oh, well excuse me I need to take these " sanzu said as took out a few packets, and began mixing and sniffing the white stuff, " you're taking drugs " the lady spoke, " yeah I mean you do know who's private plane you're flying right " sanzu said rubbing his nose, " it's bonten's private plane, so I'm standing next to a most wanted criminal in Japan " the lady spoke, " yes that's correct but you can't snitch on us or you'll be brutally killed " sanzu spoke feeling his drugs kick in, " dumb enough would choose death, btw I'm y/n l/n, you're really nicer than what I expected a most wanted criminal to be " she said as she passed a soft smile, sanzu didn't knew if it was the drugs or he was actually feeling himself blush, " I'm sanzu haruchiyo, you're a good person too I mean you didn't panic and stayed calm talking to a wanted criminal " sanzu said, " my dad was a criminal, he was in some gang aswell I can't recall the name but the money he made illegally from there is what helped me study and become a pilot today, he has passed away but still left ton of money for me " y/n said, " oh he must've been a nice man then " sanzu said looking for some snacks, " how, he was a criminal "y/n questioned, " thing is despite being a criminal he did everything for you " sanzu replied, " hm " is all what y/n said, " come let's introduce you to more wanted criminals " sanzu said as he grabbed y/n's hands firmly, there was something he found really comfortable with y/n she wasn't asking anything, she wasn't scared, she wasn't after money, she was calm and understood his talks and he felt like he had such a nice talk with someone after a long time, feeling happy with it he took the lady to the rest of the plane where all the bonten members sat either reading, viewing documents or something, " meet our pilot, y/n l/n" sanzu immediately said catching everyone's attention, " sanzu what-" rindou was cut off when sanzu spoke up, " I like this pilot so I thought of introducing her to you all, she's really understanding and cute " sanzu said giggling like a child, his drugs were taking over, he made sure to introduce everyone to the lady, " oh so you worked as officer too " asked ran, " it was for some months " y/n said.

The pilot had no idea she will now always fly for the criminal organization because they've got their interest in her.

The end
.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。