Manjirou sano as boyfriend/husband

.・✫・゜・。.

my key!

Manjirou sano as your boyfriend / husband, he ain't scary to you dw.

⚠ - violence, blood, fluff, nsfw.

.・✫・゜・。.

- mikey likes having you around him as much as it can be because he is mostly busy with his work so he likes it when you can be around him, it somehow comforts him, your presence.

- mikey is a baby.
You'll need to feed this baby sweets, food and anything that he wants.
You'll have to take care of this baby with extra care and responsibility.

- mikey loves acting like a kid around you, he feels like all his worries have gone away once you are around him.

- mikey always cuddles with you, yes always. I mean at morning, night and whole day if possible.

- mikey may act like a kid but he acts way too mature once you and him are in public, he is attentive and his eyes are on everything happening around.

- mikey simply kills anyone who dares make him jealous, he'll tell sanzu or shoot the person himself and he aims for their stomach or legs by which they bleed in pain and slowly die.

- mikey likes to kiss you on the nose, he would leave random pecks on your nose.

- mikey takes all responsibilities of you, he appointed the best bodyguards for your protection along with many care takers for you and high security protection for you, he doesn't want to loose you at all.

- mikey loves when you cook yourself for him because he doesn't know how to cook at all, he'll hire chefs, call his executives early in the morning to bring him food or just order it himself. Once mikey tried to cook and you had to get a new kitchen renovation after his cooking adventure.

- mikey calls you by food names or animal names when he is feeling even more childlike, he'll call you ' red bean, marshmallow, donut' or ' bunny, squirrel, chipmunk '

- mikey will take you on long late night drives on his bike which will end once you reach the shrine where he will sit with you in his lap for hours talking about his past and life while you listen to him with all your attention because he does not do that everyday and it is very hard for him to express his emotions.

- mikey will glare at everyone when he is having a bad day but if you cuddle with him spooning him, he'll become a baby again and forget he was having a bad day.

- YOU are the in charge of handling Mikey's hair because he always had other people brush or tie his hair, so you would need to do the same for him everyday, he also loves how your fingers glide in his hair.

- mikey loves having you in his lap where he can hug, kiss, peck or just have you to himself.

- mikey has a goddamn sweet tooth so he'll beg you for sweets but you have to take care of his sweet control.

- mikey usually never argues with you but when he does he forces himself to win it but seeing you sad hurts him so much that he'll try his best to make it up to you.

.・✫・゜・。.