Sanzu Haruchiyo : yandere

.・✫・゜・。.

⚠ - fluff, obsessive acts, blood, violence, drugs.

.・✫・゜・。.

Y/n worked at bonten headquarters, she was newly appointed there after their previous assistant had passed away somehow, y/n was appointed there based on her academic achievements, she was really diligent and intellectual.

Y/n was Sanzu Haruchiyo's assistant, she had to do everything he asked her to, managing his files, his schedule, his meetings etc. y/n was actually better at her job, she would complete work given to her as soon as she possibly could, she was also very nice and she wasn't like the other assistant's or workers there who were females, she wasn't trying to get with her boss unlike them, she just wanted the pay check and time to time vacations, she wanted a luxurious comforting life for herself which was all that made her work for the country's notorious criminal organization.

Sanzu on the other hand couldn't care less about this new assistant, intact he was the one who killed the previous one because she was trying to get too close to him, sanzu removed anyone and everyone from existence whoever he saw as a threat to bonten and his boss, sanzu really didn't get along well with anyone except his comrades and a few he found no suspicion on, sanzu would though go around clubbing but even then he was still very known to his surroundings, he would sleep with a different girl every night without repetition, like every other bonten member, he was a playboy as well, he liked being the criminal he was, but there was one thing which attracted his suspicion now and it was his new assistant y/n l/n, it's not like she was upto something sketchy or shady, she was just a little too nice and straight to her words and work, she wouldn't talk unnecessarily with anyone, she would prefer doing her work in her own space alone without disturbance, she was very reserved and all the things about her as well, it was hard to get her to tell something about herself, sanzu hated such people who he couldn't basically manipulate into being his pets, he couldn't kill or remove y/n either because she was doing her job in the best way and she hasn't done anything yet on whose basis he could take an action on her, sanzu was stressed and furious, his suspicions on this girl just couldn't end, why was she not interested in him? why was she so self reserved? why would she chose to work at a criminal organization at this young age? why would she waste her intelligence on a criminal organization and rather not do something else which guarantees her safety as well? was she a traitor among them? was she part of some enemy organization? what if she was along with the police? sanzu couldn't just shake all his suspicions on her off easily, he knew he had to do something now to get her to open up to him so he can either trust her or kill her like his previous little victim.

_______

It was a Saturday, y/n was working overtime and she was really into what she was doing so much that she didn't notice her boss walking inside her cubicle and sitting on the chair next to her desk where her eyes were fixated onto the computer screen, soon moved his arm to pick a pen which was lying on her desk making y/n flinch hard and get scared at how she didn't notice him sitting next to her, sanzu was very quiet when he entered but he was still chuckling inside at how she didn't notice his presence until he made an obvious move, " sir, what are you doing her? is there something you'd like me to do for you? " y/n spoke still shaken from the jump scare sanzu gave to her, " I wanted to talk with you, would that be possible? " Sanzu said now dropping the pen onto her desk and moving his chair further closer to the desk where he then placed his arms, "sure, sir is there anything specific you'd like to talk about with me?" y/n questioned him again, " you " sanzu said immediately after she placed her question in front of him, " oh " was all she said when sanzu said 'you', "listen, tell me everything about yourself " sanzu said as he leaned a little back on his chair, " sure sir " y/n was a little startled at how he wanted to talk about her, her? regardless she began answering his question in the smallest possible way she could to not seem like a excessive talker, "I am y/n like you know, um i like reading and cooking sometimes, I don't really know what you want me to answer sir, have I done something wrong? " y/n said confused and kind of scared because sanzu was glaring at her, his eyes we'rent even blinking at this point, "you know you're really pretty, I wouldn't like hurting that face so tell me rn immediately if you are something bad for us" sanzu asked straight up, y/n was confused even more because now she understood what he meant to ask but she was confused at how in hell would she be bad or dangerous as she was nothing compared to them, " I am not a threat I can say because I chose this job for money only " y/n answered straight up clearing all suspicions sanzu had, now it made sense why you worked hard to get promoted and how you were not interested into anything but work and the money, " good girl " sanzu said before getting up," when you're going home tell me in my office, I'll drop you off" Sanzu said, " oh that wont be necessary sir, I can get home by myself" y/n said, " I insist on dropping you home and it's very late I don't think it would be safe for you to go alone " sanzu said as he walked out her cubicle heading straight to his office.

sanzu in his office then grabbed some drug packets, one of them were used to make someone unconscious while the other one was used to get high, he then grabbed his car keys and sat down waiting for someone and i can assume you know who, y/n soon was done with her work and took her bag walking outside her cubicle, she then walked to sanzu's office where she knocked and upon hearing sanzu say come in she went in, sanzu smiled at her and told her to sit down which she did, " here have some " sanzu passed y/n some soft drink as he himself sipped on the alcohol one, "drink up or you'll be even more late " sanzu said chugging his one off, y/n then decided to drink it all aswell, both of them got into the elevator as it proceeded to head towards the basement where the parking lot was, y/n began having this nerve wrecking headache as she then also felt dizzy," what's wrong sweetie? " sanzu asked making a worried face, " I don't feel good, I think I'm gonn-na pa-" then y/n collapsed in sanzu's arms, " you won't be late tonight " sanzu said before carrying y/n to his car where he put her on the backseat and began driving to his mansion.

"only if I looked at you better the first time, you won't be home so late " sanzu said as he hovered over the unconscious self of y/n, it took some hours before y/n was conscious again, seeing his new obsession sanzu quickly got to her and sat next to her on the bed she was tied on, "mmm" y/n moved to see herself tied up, " what " y/n spoke again this time panicking, " shh calm down darling " sanzu said as he began cupping her head, " I brought you home, aren't you happy? " sanzu said, y/n was confused at why her boss was acting like this and why was she tied up, and happy to come home? who's home and what home?, " listen here, if you try escaping 'home' or try hurting me, it won't be good for you honey, I really want you to stay with me, because I never thought you'd be this pretty and nice, you can be a little quiet which is no deal for me because I don't care, I can stare at you whole day without you having to say a word to me " sanzu said as he chuckled and kissed y/n's cheeks, " please let me go "y/n said this time in a small voice scared," fuck it, you wanna go?! " sanzu now was mad and he didn't realise it himself, sanzu got up and smashed the flower pot which was on the night stand next to the bed, his hand was now bleeding, blood dripping and covering his skin and floor, " sanzu I'm sorry " y/n said feeling guilty even though she didn't do anything, " still you are so nice " sanzu said as he sat again on the bed, " I can't imagine the things I wanna do to you, to see if you really remain the nice you are rn" sanzu said, " please dont hurt me" y/n as her tears rolled down, " oh no I won't hurt you, not my darling, I just wanna hold you and have you " sanzu said as he hugged y/n.

.・✫・゜・。.