Yandere bonten : 3

.・✫・゜・。.

It had been some days since y/n began living along with bonten, it was ridiculously good, how?, well living with bonten at first was very scary for y/n who was really shy, scared, anxious most of the time, she was used to being alone and isolated so she was fine by being at their gigantic mansion or if I say castle for y/n but the problem was people in it, other than the workers there like butlers and chefs and maids, there were bonten executives who liked making y/n go all crazy, they won't give her time alone for the most part which was very new to her she was way too hesitant around them and would space out a lot too because it was her habit, she would overthink for hours, which once got her into a big trouble.

- it was sunday, bonten executives told y/n about their plan of visiting a mall which too was owned by them and had the 'can't afford' stores in them only, koko told y/n they were going there to shop her clothes and shop themselves somethings as well, it was firstly a disaster, the people in the mall enraged the bonten executives to their core, how?, well there were people looking at y/n who looked so fucking tiny and cute in the clothes rindou picked for her, she almost looked like a doll, many people were talking about y/n not in a good way, some were gossiping about how she's another bitch and bonten would soon dump her as well, the executives were enraged hearing such, it boiled their blood. So, mikey told sanzu something which y/n couldn't hear because she was with kakucho now looking at this huge glass aquarium kind of thing filled with different sort of fishes, " they're so pretty" y/n exclaimed as she observed the fishes in it carefully with awe and it only made kakucho giggle at her cuteness, " y/n, kakucho come we're going" called ran who was now heading towards the elevator, y/n got inside the elevator along with the bonten executives, she stood in the middle back, there was a man standing beside her who looked like he was rich and came here to shop she thought...but she could feel his intense gaze on her which only made her think and then space out without realising but the man was confronted by an tomato red sanzu who's head was gonna pop because of anger, " you really wish to die?! " sanzu said not loudly but his voice sounded way too intimidating, kokonoi on the other hand covered y/n's ears so that sanzu doesn't scare her but soon he realised y/n was once again overthinking and spacing out, soon they reached their floor, sanzu threw the guy outside the elevator as he walked along with the rest towards a very luxurious looking store, " this place seems expensive " y/n thought out loud but she ignored what she said and explored the store like a curious cat, kakucho was following behind her to look after her while the rest of the executives got on their mission to pick out the best dresses for their precious, " y/n! come here " shouted ran with his hands full of different dresses, " now go in and change" ran said to y/n who was dumbfounded by his words " these are soo many " y/n said as she glances at around 11-13 dresses in ran's hands then she saw koko, rindou, sanzu and mikey too approaching towards them with alot of dresses in their hands, "yea I'm out " y/n said as she walked away and kakucho began following her again like a lost puppy, " I'm getting all these if she ain't gonna try them " ran said and the others agreed to him, soon y/n walked back to them with a pout on her face while kakucho following her behind, " what's wrong, darling " spoke koko as he glanced towards y/n with worry and care, " This store is the most expensive place I've ever been at " y/n said and pout again, " who's bags are these " y/n said as she eyed the bags at the counter, " ours " spoke ran as he began carrying some of them while leaving the rest for the others to carry, soon they were done shopping around, takeomi brought many things for you along with glasses and bottles of alcohol, sanzu brought everything for you that he found and nothing for himself but a watch which was nothing much he just liked the color and he had the same watch just in a different color so he thought why not buy this color as well, koko brought alot of things for you along with some expensive clothes for himself, ran brought himself some shirts and brought ton of things for you which includes him buying lingerie, rindou brought nothing for himself but everything for you, mikey brought you alot of things again but he also brought himself a ton of sweets and a new pair of flip flops, mochi was not there with you guys because he had some business, someone has to work.

when y/n and others got out of their last store they could see how y/n was bored and tired of them spending their money buying y/n around 60-70 pieces of clothing, but there was something different, the entire mall had no people anymore,just few passers who were either female or old rich hags, y/n was confused but she ignored it and went back to bonten mansion with others, y/n was then left alone at home with kokonoi while the other members said they have some work and left, y/n and kokonoi both played some games, ate their dinner and almost went off to their rooms to sleep until the entrance door opened and the rest of the bonten executives marched inside looking tired but pleased, sanzu was nowhere to be seen because he ran straight to his room right after he got inside, after some time of talking everyone began heading towards their rooms to sleep, sanzu gently carried y/n to his room where he cuddled with her to sleep, he was asleep when y/n couldn't sleep even though she was tired and needed rest, after trying to sleep for a while and feeling her body ache due to being in the same position for some hours she tried moving out of sanzu's embrace which woke him up and he noticed a wide awake y/n trying to wriggle off his arms, " why are you not asleep baby? " sanzu asked y/n worried, " I don't know " y/n replied to sanzu, he then got up and walked outside the room leaving y/n alone on the bed inside his room, sanzu was now knocking on Mikey's door, "whaaat? " spoke a annoyed mikey, " y/n can't sleep so can i give her sleeping pills or the drugs we got a few days ago they help you sleep alot better " sanzu said but earned a loud 'no' from mikey because those things could have a bad impact on your health, " mmmmm " y/n made the sound as she slept in peace in front of sanzu who just now entered his room back, sanzu giggled at how you woke him up and fell asleep yourself, he then joined you in bed and cuddled to sleep again.

The next morning.

" so you couldn't sleep? " rindou asked y/n who nodded at his question, " I'm gonna contact the doctor " said kokonoi who was worried, " no need koko-chan, I'm fine I slept later on " y/n said to koko assuring him she was fine, " yea she sure did sleep after waking me up " sanzu said as he sipped on his coffee, he never drinks coffee but this morning he has to because y/n has stressed him a little on how she couldn't fall asleep, " sanzu woke me up last night too " mikey said glancing towards sanzu and then glancing at his dorayaki and eating it, "hm, why couldn't you fall asleep after being so tired " takeomi said, " it is normal, I couldn't sleep on several days before too " y/n said gaining everyone's attention and worry but mikey's curiosity aswell.

" work was hard yesterday, I'm taking a break today " said ran as he walked back to his room to sleep again, " what work did you guys had? " y/n asked out of curiosity and worry, " nothing much y/n forget about it " spoke kakucho as too walked off towards his room.

____

The work done yesterday.

" how dare you stare at what's mine?!! " sanzu spoke loudly with rage to the man who was staring at y/n, not just staring but his eyes were traveling down to her private parts for the most part, "shoot him dead already " rindou said as he hand sanzu the glock, " die, for touching my baby " sanzu said as he shot the man, "there was 10 other more people who need to be killed today after torture" spoke mikey, " I've tied them in the room " spoke takeomi, "finish it soon we need to head home " said mikey again as he himself began walking towards the other side of the headquarters.

.・✫・゜・。.