Sanzu haruchiyo ~ periods ~ 💉

.・✫・゜・。.

Read at your own risk.

.・✫・゜・。.

Sanzu just went back home, he wasn't tired but very glad he finished work early, when he got inside he found a crying y/n which got him extremely worried, sanzu went upto y/n and hugged her asking what was wrong that is when y/n told him her period began and it hurts really bad, sanzu was confused he knew nothing about it or what to do about it, worried sanzu called kakucho, ran and takeomi for help, since he knew they were familiar with women or just knowledgeable, he got some things together and went to the store to buy food and sanitation products for y/n.

When sanzu got home he gave y/n all of it and relaxed, after some time he realised y/n was still sad and he was confused because he brought everything kaku, omi and ran told him, confused sanzu called them all again, all of them annoyed by it already told sanzu to cuddle with y/n or feed her something.

Sanzu got up and ordered y/n's favourite food and went to y/n to cuddle with her, he was surprised by how warm y/n was and tired, he held her gently drawing circles on her back.

Sanzu didn't even realise and fell asleep, when he woke up he found out that y/n already ate and was now in the bathroom, sanzu heated his food and ate, he then went to the room and found out y/n still hasn't come out of the bathroom, out of curiosity and a little worry he entered the bathroom and saw y/n putting on face mask, and different masks, seeing sanzu y/n called him and filled him with masks too, he looked like a pink candy with his pink mullet and pink masks.

Bubblegum man now laid on the sofa with y/n watching random shows,he then saw y/n squirming and asked what's wrong, she said it was hurting again, hearing it he cuddled y/n up in his lap and began massaging her slowly which helped her feel good and less pain.

Sanzu the next day was so tired but his skin said otherwise it was glowing, y/n couldn't help but pinch his soft cheeks making sanzu laugh at how pretty he can be, sanzu took a day off and rested whole day with y/n and played different games with her too.

The end
.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。