play of lives - 2

.・✫・゜・。.(☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)☞

Y/n heard loud glass shattering noise which woke her up from her deep sleep during midnight, she immediately got up and grabbed her gun, slowly walking outside while pointing her gun, she thought it must be an intruder, a thief but boy was she wrong? she walked until she saw her living room window broken down and shattered for a moment she stood there before turning around and she saw three males standing there just staring at her, one of them had a gun in his hands and the other one an iron rod which he probably used to break the glass, y/n didn't move an inch and kept pointing her gun at the men, " alright we'll leave, please dont shoot and we won't shoot you either " spoke the man with greyish hair, " get out " y/n mumbled as the men slowly left the place, y/n immediately got her phone and called her assistant and the police, she knew if she didn't let them go she would cause herself trouble, they were three tall strong build men with weapons and she was one tired detective with one gun, soon y/n's assistant and other officers arrived at the scene, inspection was done and the senior police officer secured the house with security police, y/n was held tightly in her assistant's arms, he was sick worried about her when he got to know what happened, y/n told him she was fine, y/n the next day got to the police station and called the sketch person, she described the appearance of all three men, their attire, the weapons they held and everything she could see and observe, on the basis of the sketch a few people were questioned around and turns out those men were in fact part of bonten, they were some low division thieves, y/n was pissed at how badly this gang was growing, these gangsters had balls to invade a detective's residence?!, she knew she had to ruin this gang for good.

_____

" Boss, three men of one of the lowest division's were arrested for breaking into the so called detective's house around midnight " The information that kokonoi just spilled made Mikey's ears perked up as he was shocked, mikey immediately searched that up, he needed those three men or at least one of them to know the detective's residence so that bonten can raid it and kill or kidnap the female detective, mikey called the meeting talking about it with the other members and they came to the conclusion of bribing money to a family member of one of the arrested men so they can go bail one of them out, the bail price was set for $10,000.

In accordance to their plan made earlier, they had the man bailed out of jail the next day, the family member disappeared with the ton of money they received, " Where's the address of the detective who's house you broke into? " asked none other than sanzu, " i-it's xxxx-......." the man mentioned the address, sanzu smirked and caressed the man's cheek " good boy " he said before shooting the man dead, " seriously wasted so much money on him said koko being his money cautious self.

______

y/n had few peaceful days after the men were arrested, she didn't got any news when one of the men were bailed, she now stood in her kitchen, it was 11pm and she was making herself something to eat, she got home late and she was tired and hungry after a whole day of hard working and bashing her head around for any leads on the so called gang bonten.

Y/n sat at her table to eat when she heard a loud bang, her front door was taken down and around 17 men surrounded the house, she sat where she was and continued eating, she was halfway through when she stopped, she stood when all the guns rose towards her, she knew she was dead for sure so better enjoy her last meal, she raised her hands in defeat, two men grabbed her and forced her into a car where she couldn't see outside, it was a car used to kidnap prime suspects, individuals and rich clients who refuse to pay to the bonten, she knew about the cars because she did her research, soon she arrived somewhere before taking her out of the car they covered her head with black cloth, dragging her to a room where they then removed the black cloth, y/n was sitting next to the bathroom she research to be bonten's top 8 with their leader manjiro sano, better known as mikey, there was everyone she searched about, sanzu haruchiyo, akashi haruchiyo to better say, takeomi akashi sanzu's older brother, rindou and ran haitani two brothers who ruled roppongi, there was mochizuki kanji, then kakucho, kokonoi, y/n stared at them silently that is when mikey spoke up himself, "  why are you not scared of us? " mikey asked, he knew she wasn't scared just by the look of her, " I expected you guys to be like this, I don't find a reason to be scared unless you're going to kill me now or soon " Y/n said, " wdym expected? " a loud explosion was heard right after sanzu spoke those words, outside the car y/n was brought into was blown away, it was devoured in threatening flames, everyone kind of got scared by it happening so sudden.

Before their attention could turn back to their suspect, y/n shot up and broke a vase using its pointy edge to be held around the neck of rindou as she got behind him, " I'll kill him " Y/n said as she pushed the edge closer to rindou's neck, " HEY DON'T!! " shouted ran worried for his brother, " Oh I would ran if you don't let me go right now " Y/n threatened, she couldn't leave!, rindou thought as he began pushing her hand away, because he was stronger he pushed it away after a few tries and tried punching y/n when she dodged it, but she didn't realise and tripped over the table, all the glass shattered under her as she fainted due to sudden shock and the shards stabbed her soft skin as blood oozes out slowly, the members called their doctor and got y/n aid within minutes, now she laid unconscious on a bed in the guest room as other members talked about something, y/n woke up but she immediately shut her eyes and continued listening to them for about an hour until she found the talks getting useless and decided to move to show she had woken up, " look who's awake " spoke the nonchalant himself sanzu.

To be continued
.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。