Ran haitani ~ rubbish

.・✫・゜・。.

if you can't handle a heart like mine, don't waste your time with me, if you're not down to bleed, oh no~
⚠- idek anymore just watch out for yourself 🥱
.・✫・゜・。.

So ran haitani, the member of infamous bonten and a criminal himself was at his home with his gf who was an innocent civilian, he did not kidnap, she wasn't there by force in fact she loved him despite him being a criminal, love is insane it can happen to anyone with anything, music, people, food you name it.

Y/n was into watching crime documentaries, reading criminal cases and staying joined in or recent crime cases, she since a child wanted to become an investigator but she couldn't so she chose whatever she could do other than that, maybe her interest in crime to led her fall in love with a criminal but despite that she loved him for his personality and knowledge, ran was knowledgeable when it came to crime and police and law, he was in fact so diligent in those that y/n would be gawking at his intelligence and jealous of him for knowing sometimes more than her.

This instance y/n was watching a crime documentary while ran was fiddling around on his phone, it was a Saturday holiday he took from work to relax and lay down without disturbance, he was into his own thing until his attention shifted towards the crime documentary y/n was watching, he got invested into it and sat beside y/n watching it curiously too until the judgement was given in the documentary, ran got up calling it rubbish as y/n got confused how was it rubbish.

Y/n asked him why it was rubbish and ran explained to her either the whole documentary was a fantasy made up to fool people or the law is getting stupider, y/n was intrigued he asked him how, ran took a moment to think as he then began explaining how the murder in the documentary was easily a criminal doing it with a partner, y/n asked why would he have a partner, ran then explained to her how if a guy was in car shooting a person out on a sidewalk the other person in the car would keep an eye out that is how it works or otherwise the killer would be in worry and threat of getting caught by a car passing by or other people, y/n then understood what he meant as he went on to grab water calling the documentary rubbish again.

thank you for reading 📖.
.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。