takeomi : act of a wise man

.・✫・゜・。.

⚠- fluff.

.・✫・゜・。.

Takeomi was the type of man who wouldn't do much to express his love on a daily basis, he preferred things to be calm and not forced, he did liked showing his affection by doing small acts, the things he would usually do would differ, like he would help you around the chores whenever he was free as a way to express his care, he would bring home your desired flavour of candies, sometimes he would try coming home early to be around you, in such ways he usually depicted his affection for y/n.

_____

Today was nothing special, takeomi had a day off and wanted to do something for y/n but he couldn't understand what because y/n was cooking a dish he had no idea about and couldn't help, there were no laundry or any cleaning chores either because y/n already did them while he was asleep, since it was his day off y/n did not wake him up instead let the man rest, he looked cute and relaxed when he was sleeping it made y/n giggle, so no takeomi was basically thinking about what to do today, he usually didn't had to think so much but right now he was stressed on what to do, he couldn't bring y/n any gifts because he just gave her some gifts last week, no candies because y/n's dentist actually said she should control her sweet consumption, he couldn't possibly go out to bring flowers either because there were fresh flowers already in the flower vase from his yesterday gift, now takeomi was really stressed which caused him to walk out to the balcony and smoke while he was thinking, "omi! Don't smoke, it's not good for your health" y/n spoke coming out with an ashtray in her hands to put out the cigarette takeomi was blowing, " I am sorry " takeomi said as he put out his cigarette and walked back inside, " is the food ready? " takeomi asked y/n who shook her head and said " it isn't ready, I need to prepare the salad ", finally takeomi found one thing he could do and it was preparing the goddamn salad, out of excitement that his stress was relieved he almost yelled " I can prepare the salad, *clears throat * You can focus on the rest ", " Alright " Y/n said with a smile as she walked back into the kitchen along with a relieved takeomi walking right behind her.

" you really cook too good " takeomi said as he took another bite. Y/n smiled at him.

.・✫・゜・。.